Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:51:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Doll House Started by: Mikala on May 21, '13 06:41

Mikala announce excitedly " That is to die for " her hair at her nape suddenly rises and turns around and look at Mikala, does the woman wanted her dead? What she did now, pretty sure that man that she kicks at his balls had been compensated , and that bitch that is pyscho coz she thought I snatch this guy that she thought likes her .... what a delusional woman, how can one steal something when in the first place they don;t own his heart. So many women delusional and make up stories , she can only shake her head .

"Well hello there Mikala , did you have fun with the food for your fishes ?" she smiled pretending not to be bothered at the red spot that she can see at the woman's torso . "I hope you give that bastard a hard time , I mean ... you could shot his arms and then get a knife and burrow it inside the wound to see how deep you made " 

Charmed is imagining it now, blood rushing through that bastard , she feels no pity , no not after he made her friend a living hell . He made her fall in love , she give her everything and then she found out that the guy is poking inside another woman , a married woman to say the least too . That bastard , he should have his manhood cut to pieces and throw it to the shark .

Report Post Tip

Cyrus gets in his car exiting the HQ after a busy day a little tired and in need to unwind a little. He gets in the car and looks at Mark, his faithful bodyguard. Is there a good place around here some where? Somewhere where I can get a drink and just hang back and unwind? Mark replies, Yes sir! There is a bar down the street. Word has it Mikala shoot up the place before she took it over. Cyrus breaks into a laugh as soon as he hears that. Alright thats where we are going. Cyrus loosens his tie and stretches out. Car pulls up to the bar and Mark opens the door, showing the way to the bar's door. Cyrus steps out of the car and walks towards the entrance of the bar, taking off his hat. 

Where is she? Where did this slayer of ours goo!?!?! Chuckling a bit he looks around for some familiar faces with Mikala and Charmed mingling at the end of the bar. Hey! Hey! How's it going ladies? Can I get a drink? Its been a long day...I need a drink. Cyrus walks over to the end of the bar and gives Charmed a kiss on the cheek and looks over to Mikala with a smile. So how did you acquire this business? I heard some stories, my drink better come with a nice story. Cyrus looks up at the bar at the specials menu. I guess I'll have a round of all 4 of them. Three of us here! Lets start downing some drinks! Cyrus smiles and takes a seat next to Charmed as he awaits his shots. 

Report Post Tip

Entering the Doll House Ernie is thinking to himself Dolls, Muppets difference is just a matter of opinion. Ernie chants out  "HeLLO Bar!"

"What a fine establishment you have, may I get a order of Fish please."

Ernie can see that in this crowded establishment the staff is having a hard time hearing his order. Ernie points at the table he has taken a seat at and says.

"Here fishie fishie."

Report Post Tip

peach arrived at the downtown airport. Her business trip in Chicago was a success. On her way home she decided to visit THE DOLL HOUSE owned by her friend Mikala.

Wow Mikala...your business is really doing good. I just had a successful drug run in Chicago and I'm planning to have a shot of Petty Martini before I go back to my apartment. 

Report Post Tip

"Of course there's a story, Boss." Mikala answered Cyrus and lit a cigarette as their round of drinks were served. "A short and sweet story. This place use to belong to my cousin. When we were kids I use to daydream and killing him. One night I snuck into his room with my pillow and put it over his face, but I chickened out before he stopped breathing." Mikala looked over at Charmed and said, "I didn't learn how to be a cold blooded killer until I was seventeen years old." With a sigh she picked up her drink and added, "I missed so many kills starting late in life."

"I got a note to kill my cousin." Mikala finished the story for Cyrus. "After I wacked him I took over the bar." The cold blooded killer looked around at all the people in her business and said, "This place is more popular than the local brothel."

After their first round of drinks Mikala waved at the bartender for another round.

"I have abetter story than when I took over this bar. Charmed, remember that job you gave me to do in Philly? The target's name was Johnny. He was a lowlife schmuck selling selling dope to kids in school playgrounds. I got a car from a friend of ours in Bella Vista and parked about a block away from one of the schools where Johnny was pushing dope. When he drove past I was standing next to the car with the hood up. A damsel in distress waiting for a knight in shining armor." Mikala smiled as she remembered how she acted like a helpless woman. "Johnny stopped and offered to help. After he looked at the engine he said he had some tools in the trunk of his car. I followed him and as soon as he opened his trunk I popped him. BANG! His dead body fell perfectly into the trunk. It was such a beautiful thing to see it almost brought a tear to my eye."    

Report Post Tip

Noticing that the Customers ahead of him are not recieving any service and they Include a GodFather, Ernie decides the odds of him getting his order of fish are not in his favor.  He gets up and heads out the door. Muttering to himself. "I think I'll try out the Fish Market."

Report Post Tip

The Heart Break Kid makes a break to the bar 

"surprise me but make it strong"

Report Post Tip

GOD walks into the bar... 

And pulls up a stool pulling out a cig he snaps his fingers and it lights. Takking a deep breath he looks at the bar keep

"Give me the best you got,  and keep it comin!"

GOD Kicks back and takes I'm the scene. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Doll House
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL