Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:04:01
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
how has your game playing. Started by: PieInYourFace on Nov 17, '08 17:42
changed over time.

Have you found yourself getting deeper and deeper in to the game, more and more obsessed and preoccupied with the game?

or perhaps, it was an infatuation that got you in over your head and then the first wave passed and now you are playing less time and less involved?

Inquiring minds need to know.
Report Post Tip
hhaahhahaha inquiring minds need to know. :P well, i played about 16-20 hours straight for two months, with very little sleep in between, that was in summer when i first started. as the school year came about, and i got a job, i'm only on about 5 hours a day but not by choice. All of us are too obsessed and intrigued with this game. Except those who find it boring, who usually end up being the IA's, the retirees, the suicidals etc.
Report Post Tip
I am in the second catagory. I am playing less and less nowadays. I used to play 22 hours aday now I only play 20. Im just not getting enough time in.
Report Post Tip
years ago would play a lot, but between work, the other half barely have time any more
Report Post Tip
I agree with Revan.
Report Post Tip
I agree with Zoey.

(I'm just a kiss-ass.)
Report Post Tip
purple circles in the moonlight
Report Post Tip
You should all agree with Revan. I fucking pwn you.
Report Post Tip
Revan for auth

(I'm kissing ass like Marietta)
Report Post Tip
I had a straight up Mafia addiction once upon a time. To the point of telling a boss I had a death in the family when Otter380 died, to having a boyfriend believe I was cheating on him for canceling plans for Mafia, and the end, the suicide of my Don character when a rogue came after me and I just couldnt handle the stress anymore... lol. I disappeared for a bit and now I think I have my addiction under control.. maybe... it is 752am and im about to leave for work... and I just want to get *one more drug run* in... so....

=)
Report Post Tip
I started this game a year ago and it has changed alot...in many ways....updates and the way that people play now

its still fun and I still like to play
Report Post Tip
I've grown a lot less interested in the game over time, due to various factors. I was addicted to it at one point, but now this fits around my social time, not the opposite.
Report Post Tip
Man, I used to play this for F__king Hours ! That was a long time ago.. then things change Life, Get married yada yada. I had made Consig in my early days and had massive amounts of money. Now ! I find it hard just to squeeze that shit in so i don't get the death eye from my wife !. I love it when She's gone to her Parents for the weekend... Cause Then out come the fast fingers and drug runs..:)
Report Post Tip
I used to be normal and now im a shark, nough said
Report Post Tip
In over 5 years here i have NEVER once been addicted to the game......

What do you mean I'm a fucking liar?
Report Post Tip
I fell i have been deeper in the game, each day i go on for hours at a time. This game is so cool!!!!!!
Report Post Tip
I forsake the welfare of my children in order to petty these days. They do not really need to be fed more than three times a week. Some of the greats around here have taught me this and I thank them for it. One day I too hope to become as elite and accepted as a social degenerate.
Report Post Tip
Well I first stumbled across Mafia back in 2003 back in the .org days

I was in college at the time and due to the fact I was doing an IT degree, I was online quite alot. Didn't really get much work done and it was a miracle I graduated at all! lol

When I started working and found a girlfriend I noticed my free time dwindel quite dramatically.

I gave in a good stint last year but then I went travelling for 15 months and only recently arrived home. Couldn't help but sign back on again to see how this wonderful game is doing and try catch up with old friends!
Report Post Tip
I've stopped trying to wack and I've avoided petties altogether.

I think it's a positive change for the better!
Report Post Tip
Well, I've only been playing for a couple days now and I had absolutely no interest in this prior to then.

But thanks to GoodFella, I can't stop playing the dang thing :)

I'm really enjoying it so far :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: how has your game playing.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL