Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:05:12
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Look Without a Post. Started by: Nelson on Nov 17, '08 18:40
I know now that you can have threads "watched" so you don't have to look for them every time. Once you post a thread in the Business District you can only post in them once your in the same city as the business and I understand that but what if you could look at the thread but not be able to post in it.

I don't know how much work it would take to do this but the idea is when your not in the city as the thread you can look at it and read other posts and this is helpful for owners and other people that don't want to fly just for a thread when they rather fly for drugs.
Report Post Tip
Useful lil alteration I think. Although you gotta wonder, in real life back then in the 30's, if you were away on business, how would you know what people were saying in your thread/business?

I appreciate that it can be annoying when you own a bar and its alot harder to make decent money when youve got to keep coming back to the same city.

I think what is needed is incentives for people to own businesses. Nowadays, there arnt alot of people who are willing to put the effort into running a bar or role play in general. And like you say, you are slightly disadvantaged when you DO put the effort in. Hence I think perks for good role players should be introduced. Not entirely sure what perks yet.

I know this is going to go back to it being the crewleaders responsibility to make sure people are rewarded etc but just a thought.
Report Post Tip
It is a nice idea. It would make it easier to actually RP in a bar, and not have to wait until a few days later when you fly. But in reality you wouldn't be able to visit a bar in one city, if you were in another.
Report Post Tip
How does one look after his business while he is out of town?

I think you'd have to ask a friend to help you.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Look Without a Post.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL