Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 20:43:59
Page:  1 
No Sleep Tonight Started by: -K- on Nov 18, '08 12:53
So here I am, in a jail cell thinking about the nights events that led to most of my family sitting in a New Orleans jail.

Early afternoon I recieved a call and was told I needed to head to the HQ bar. Walking in ireland_321 nodded his head towards the enclosed nook in the dark back. I hurriedly made my way past some of the lower of the family. The youngsters hoping to be included by the upper echleon.

The Big Bear himself motioned me to sit and I sunk in a seat directly across from Hi. Bear cleared his throat and got our attention and started to speak.

"Paesano's its come to my attention that the members of our familia seated here have been outdoing themselves. Always kickin back more then I ever expected. Ever ready to protect even the lowest of family at any cost.

Well now is the time we all deserve a little pleasure from our toils and tribulations. Tonight I have a little business to conduct in New Orleans and sinse I will need a few pairs of watchful eyes on my back I've decided after a half hours work, we will enjoy the town a bit. Gambling drinks,a couple puttana's and or men."

We all had a good laugh at that. Fanucks weren't tolerated in our thing.

"Per favore pizanos we need to pack light and fly on the 863 flight to New Orleans. See all at a little place called Betroli's."

We all left feeling a bit lighthearted, a vacation was a pleasant surprise, or was it?

Landing was gentle, nothing eventful. Making our way to Bertoli's I started feeling a litle agita. You know that burning you get when something just isn't quite right.

Lights were on but it seemed no one was home. The "fun bar" was as silent as a graveyard at midnight. Bear was growling (as most bears tend to do) and Hi was squeeling something. Everything happened so fast we didn't have time to even comprehend that it was a set up.

The Big Bear bribed a guard and made his call before we even saw our cells. Mane swore to have us all out A.S.A.P

After a few hours we were processed and put in run down, damp, musty cells. Freakin New Orleans man, I hate this hole in hell.We were all tired as shit and probally smelled like it to. Getting arrested isn't a pleasant experience.

Then just as we started to settle in for a long night it happened. Clinks in the darkness of the cells...

I was shakin in my shoes...Bubba was creapin the halls in look of a tasty snack.

No Sleep Tonight...
Report Post Tip
Ireland looks over at -K- and strts ton clap.

"Great story."
Report Post Tip
Starts to clap

sorry
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No Sleep Tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL