Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 11:00:02
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Shark Tales Started by: PremShark on Nov 18, '08 19:32
dun dun dun dun dun

Walking down the street you see a large flat bed truck with various kiddy pools and a woman you recognize as Tatiana holding a water hose spraying a massive shark as she rubs his shark belly

Dun dun dun dun

Hi! Everyone my name is PremShark and I come to tell you the story of how a humble shark like me got involved into organized crime

dun dun dun dun dun

you cover your face as i move my tail and splash water on the growing crowd

It all started when I was a young shark pup, I was sold from ThomasRourkes pet store to a woman named Marietta, she took me home and put me into a huge fish tank with lots of other shark's and various little weak fish.

At first I was scared but then I realized I was a PremShark, I started out small with the goldfish crew testing my teeth I devoured a small goldfish by the name of candy, I soon learned I had an appetite for killing.

dun dun dun dun

I think Marietta took notice of my killing skills as she used to throw things into the tank at me such as golf balls, a brick and once a baby, I quickly ate them all, She used to tell me "You stupid fucking shark stop eating all my fucking fish" which im sure she meant in the nicest way.

dun dun dun dun

Soon I was the only fish left in the now small tank, that's when Marietta told me id be getting a promotion her exact words were "You fat fucking shark you ate yourself out of friends and a home", I was so exciting, she had my good friend Tatiana drive me to the local swimming hole, but soon after that Tatiana returned and told me "You stupid fucking shark you can't eat people all day it brings heat on the family" Finally I was getting noticed by the higher ups, Tatiana is a real nice lady she even let me eat her purse. "You fucking dumb shark give that back" She sure is swell.

I was later moved to the ocean by my old owner ThomasRhourke he was so happy to see me "Fuck is wrong with you stop eating shit hey hey let go of my car bumper you mother..." He sure does like to play with me. Nice guy

dun dun dun dun

While in the ocean I met my good friend googles the whale we like to play and ram people all the time. I also met a lady swimming her name is IShotThesheirff she is pretty I ate her boat but I gave her a ride on my shark saddle she thanked me lots "Since when do fucking sharks have saddles? This is fucking weird but erotic at the same time" Marietta still comes to visit AND WITH SNACKS she loves to bring me things to eat.

splashes more water on the crowd as i wait for Tatiana to drive me back to the ocean
Report Post Tip

Marietta still comes to visit AND WITH SNACKS she loves to bring me things to eat.

...Stupid fucking shark, let go of my God damn Chihuahuas! THOSE ARE NOT SNACKS!
Report Post Tip
swims off with the Chihuahuas as i toss them in the air and catches them she is so nice she lieks to play tug and war where she trys to take it but im shark so i take it and swim
Report Post Tip
I had a premshark once. It got married to a silkshark and had premsilk babies!
Report Post Tip
swims around little premsilk sharks and eats one oh noz silk is going to be mad i did it again :(
Report Post Tip
A silkshark? That's fucking scary.
Report Post Tip
Tatiana squeezes the hose as to cut off the water supply to the shark who was speaking about eating everything in sight.

Guess that will stop him from killing all the little SilkSharks and eating all my effing shoes.
Report Post Tip
flops around untill he lands n the water

That wasn't nice tatiana
Report Post Tip
Jimmy hands PremShark a mobile fishtank

There you go PremShark now you no longer need a hose on your tank.
Report Post Tip
flips in his tank

that guy is so nice

now i just need someone to drive my tank around
Report Post Tip
Shaggs Pulls Up Just in time

You rang?
Report Post Tip
Drives prems tank to the local railroad tracks and places his tank directly in the middle of the tracks..

Have a nice day sharky ;)
Report Post Tip
shark rams cavs car then jumps back in my tanke and lets shaggs drive me off the track
Report Post Tip
walks upon PremSharks tank lodged on railroad tracks.

Yells for Caveman to help her shove it off tracks. After a tough pushing session manage to move the tank off tranks just in time to miss the approaching train.

Reaching into the tank to pet PremShark, K realizes that his skin would make beautiful wallets and ciggy cases for Christmas prezzies...
Report Post Tip
rolls over so -k- may pet my belly

What would i need with wallet? i have no pockets.
Report Post Tip
Paradise comes up to the tank and gets scared then gets angry and throws monkey poop in tank...

"It's burnt fish yummy"
Report Post Tip
Rubs and gently scratches PremShark's white belly...making sure to stay from away from his teeth.

Thank God I dont need to brush those things.
Report Post Tip
Staples prems mouth shut...
Report Post Tip
"Don't forget the lovely shoes his skin would make. Although he seems like such a nice shark" *she says hoping he won't eat her*
Report Post Tip
rolls around in my tank after -k- rubs my belly

jumps up and grabs paradise shirt then goes back in the water

yumz
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shark Tales
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL