Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:40:14
Page:  1 
Belle Isle Yacht Club Started by: Vitality on May 26, '13 22:01

Since Vitality had undergone a complete make-over complete with a new identity, she saw it only fitting that the Yacht Club be renamed as well. She still had plenty of work to do but the business was off to a good start. The carriage house was renovated into a living quarters. The top two floors were Vitality's while the bottom two floors were converted into twelve suites for guests. A brand new Otis elevator was installed fir Vitality and her servants use only.

Vitality realized that there were occasions when individuals had to wait on shipments well beyond the main hours of the Yacht Club itself. Some things could only be brought in at night. This would give the mafioso a suitable place to stay while their shipments came in and cleared. Room Service was also arranged. Everything was ready to move forward. It was time for a Grand Opening for the new Yacht Club A new banner was hung at the entrance

Belle Isle Yacht Club & Suites

Grand Opening

Memberships Half Price until June 1st!

Free Room Service included thru June 1st!

Membership Fees

Annual Belle Isle Yacht Club Annual Membership Fee $100 $50 thru June 1st

Boat slip Rental/Doc Annual Membership Fee $50 $25 thru June 1st

The Mooringline Restaurant and Bar

The Mooringline Restaurant is located on Belle Isle just a heartbeat from the heart of Detroit.. It is a five star restaurant with spectacular views of Detroit. The outside deck overlooks the docs and the small gardens landscaping the property.. With superior service and superior food, this restaurant is a prime meeting place for boaters, mobsters and Yacht Club members alike. The restaurant is open to the public Sunday through Friday with Saturday reserved for members. Arrangements can be made for "merchandise" to be accepted at the docks. Sit back and enjoy a fine meal while you wait on your "deliveries" to arrive. If you leave your name with the dock manager, Antonio, he will let you know when it arrives. Other "Services" could be arranged on an "as needed" basis as well.

The Menu

Starters

DYC TRUE MARYLAND CRAB CAKES (2) – $2

• Petite Crab Cakes made with Jumbo Lump Crab Over Grilled Sour Dough With A White Wine Lemon Beurre Blanc Sauce

BUFFALO CALAMARI – $2

• Tender Strips Of Calamari “Steak” Lightly Dusted, Quick Fried, Tossed In Traditional Buffalo Sauce And Topped With Crumbled Blue Cheese (May Be Ordered Without Buffalo Sauce)

PORK POT STICKERS (6) – $1.5

• Pan Fried Pork Pot Stickers Served With Soy and Sweet Chili Sauce

MARGARITA FLAT BREAD – $1.25

• Pita Bread Brushed With Garlic, Herb And Black Truffle Infused Olive Oil and Grilled. Topped With Smoked Mozzarella Grilled, Arugula, Roma
  • Tomato Slices, and Crispy Prosciutto

SHRIMP COCKTAIL – $1.25

• Served With Cocktail Sauce And Lemon

Salads

HOUSE SALAD – $.5

• Romaine Lettuce, Carrots, Purple Cabbage, Cucumber And Grape Tomatoes

ALL SUMMER LONG – $1.5

• Our House Made Chicken And Tuna Salad On A Bed Of Fresh Summer Greens With Cubed Fruit And Crostini, Cucumbers And Grape Tomatoes

CAESAR – $1.75 ADD: CHICKEN $.5, GRILLED SALMON $1

• Crisp Romaine, Shredded Parmesan, Croutons, Cherry Tomato And Pepperoncini Tossed In Our Light Caesar Dressing

GRAND TRAVERSE – $12 ADD: CHICKEN $.5, GRILLED SALMON $1

• Blend Of Summer Greens With Raspberries, Strawberries, Mandarin Oranges, Toasted Almonds, Jicama, Dried Cherries And Cherry Vinaigrette Dressing

Sandwiches

GALLEY BURGER – $3

• 10oz Angus Beef Smothered With Caramelized Onions, Smoked Bacon, Sautéed Mushrooms, American and Swiss Cheese On A Fresh Grilled Bakery Bun Choice of Side

DYC BURGER – $2

• 10oz Angus Beef Grilled To Order With Your Choice Of Cheese Served On A Fresh Grilled Bakery Bun. Choice of Side

CLASSIC FRENCH DIP – $3

• Our Slow Roasted Prime Rib Of Beef, Shaved Deli Thin, Stacked On A Warm French Roll With Caramelized Onion. Served With Au-Jus For Dipping And Choice Of Side

GROUPER PO-BOY – $2.50

• Grouper Fillets, Coated In Seasoned Flour, Flashed Fried Served On A Warm Hoagie Roll With Lettuce And Tomato With A Choice Of Sides

CLUB FRONT ~ $2

• Shaved Turkey Breast, Smoked Bacon, Lettuce, Sliced Tomato And Mayo On Toasted Potato Bread Served With Choice Of side

PERCH SANDWICH – $2

• Great Lakes Perch Fillets Dusted And Quick Fried On a Warm Bun Served With Choice Of Sides

REUBEN – $2.5

• Thinly Shaved Smoked Corned Beef With Thousand Island Dressing And Sauerkraut Grilled On Marble Rye Bread With A Choice Of Sides

Choice of Sides consists of Onion Rings, French Fries, DYC Chips, or House Salad

Entrees

ATLANTIC SALMON - $4

• Your Choice Of Grilled, Blackened Or Broiled Atlantic Salmon Served With A Sweet Chili Glaze Or White Wine Herb Butter
  • Wine Pairing ~ Pinot Noir

YELLOW LAKE PERCH – $4.5

• Skinless Fillets Lightly Dusted, Sautéed , Topped with White Wine Lemon Beurre Blanc Sauce

GROUPER PLATTER – $4

• Pan Seared or Baked Grouper Platter
  • Wine Pairing ~ Chardonnay

PASTA PRIMAVERA – $3.5 ADD: CHICKEN - $1

• Seasonal Vegetables, Fresh Garlic, Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Herbs Sautéed And Tossed With Linguine Pasta
  • Wine Pairing ~ Chablis

BBQ PORK RIBS – ½ Slab $3.5 Full Slab $4.5
Chef’s Tender And Savory BBQ Pork Ribs
Wine Pairing ~ Sauvignon Blanc

THAI CHICKEN PASTA – $4

• Sautéed Chicken In A Spicy Peanut Sauce With Scallions, Carrots, Sprouts And Ginger Tossed With Linguine Available without Chicken
  • Wine Pairing ~ Pinot Grigio

ANGUS NEW YORK STRIP - $5.50

• 18oz Choice New York Strip, Hand Cut, Grilled To Order And Topped With Fresh grilled mushrooms
  • Wine Pairing ~ Cabernet Sauvignon

DYC SIGNATURE TRUE MARYLAND CRAB CAKES – $5.50

• (2) Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes Served Over Grilled Sour Dough With A White Wine Lemon Beurre Blanc Sauce
  • Wine Pairing ~ Chateau Grand Traverse Late Harvest

GRILLED FRENCH CUT CHICKEN BREAST – $4
Grilled Chicken Breast Served With Sautéed Swiss Chard and Baked Sweet Potato
Wine Pairing ~ Chardonnay

FILET MIGNON – $6
Choice Center Cut 8oz
Wine Pairing ~ Kendall Jackson Cabernet

CHEF KEN’S FAMOUS MAC AND CHEESE – $2

• Chef Ken’s Southern Style Macaroni And Cheese, Served In A Cast Iron Skillet “Enough To Share”.

All Entrees Served With House Salad, Vegetable Du Jour, With Your Choice Of Baked Potato, Mashed Potatoes, French Fries, DYC Chips Or Rice Pilaf

Desserts (made fresh daily)

Three layer Chocolate Cake $.5

Raspberry Tiramisu $.75

Apple Pie ala mode with Vanilla Ice Cream $.75

Strawberry Shortcake $.5

• topped with Whipped Cream

Beverages

Sodas $.5
Coffee/Tea $.5
Irish Coffee $1
Mixed Drinks $1
Shots $.75
Double Shots $1.25
Irish Cream

A vast selection of wine, scotch, whiskey, rum, gin, Bailey's and vodka mixed to your liking or straight up.

Coca Cola Products, Coffee, Tea, Irish Coffee

The sign advertising the new suites was hung by the Customer Service Counter in the main building. Guests would be able to check in and make arrangements for whatever they need there.

Belle Isle Suites

$30 per night/ $15 per night with membership

Room Amenities:

Maid and Butler Service 24/7

Room Service from the Mooringline Restaurant 24/7

2 bedrooms with king beds

Living-room with fully stocked bar

Waterfront Suites with view of the docks

Vitality gave everything a once over. Everything looked ready to go! All previous memberships had been grandfathered into the "new" business. The place was open for business. She had a gut feeling she would be using the "Dock Services" first. Since Vitality had a need for this service as well, discreet disposal services could now be arranged through Antonio. For the right price, an individual would disappear from the grid never to be found. 

Report Post Tip
I had been in Chicago for a while now business had me running all over. Today was no exception , I had screw ups with orders with the local farmers for the restaurant. Power had gone off twice and a local shop that I had a " protection deal" with decided it would be a good ideas to quit paying. After I sorted through all the mess I needed a cigar . I pulled one out and Struck a match. I inhaled and let out a sigh of relief . Finally I am somewhat caugh up for today if that is even possible I thought to myself. Hmm time for a break, I walked to the Buick and jumped in for a 4 hour drive to Detroit. I entered the city and noticed this business. Being a restaurant owner myself I walked in and checked it out . The smell of fresh food was wonderful . I took a seat and the waiter came Over.

"hello good sir , I would like to order a beer and a calamari if possible."

I leaned back and let loose relaxing for the first time.
Report Post Tip

Cyrus was walking around the pier when he saw some chairs and a table upstairs looking over the docs. The boats were full with merchandise and the business deal was done. Cyrus felt the need to grab a bite as he finished speaking with his men working the docs. Nice work boys! Were almost done here, its been a good nights work...good job! Cyrus takes out a cigar and overlooks the place for any onlookers as he spots some men gathering where the chairs sat. Looking up he notices some mob figures up there. Always the curious type. Cyrus takes another hit of his cigar and looks at mark, taps him on his shoulder and starts to walk down the pier with him. Make sure you lock up the containers, make sure everything is in there...double check if necessary. And get these boats out of here as soon as possible....deals done I want no traces of anything. Cyrus straightens out his coat and walks towards the exit, towards the elevated restaurant. As Cyrus got closer he realized the cars had Chicago registration plates. Being originally from Chicago, Cyrus got a bit more excited and runs into the restaurant. As Cyrus walks in he's taken in awe a little bit, here was this nice restaurant on a great location in Detroit and he didn't know about it. And then he heard two very familiar voices. Cyrus walked past the tables and walked over to the two people sitting at the table. 

Look who's here! The God Father from the Suburbs. Cyrus gives Chaos a hand shake and a hug. He turns to Vitality and gives her a kiss on the cheek. Great place you got here hun. I really like it, I gotta bring more people here. Yachts, boats, piers, containers, business deals, beers, meals and the view...im sold!!! Cyrus pulls up a chair next to Chaos and sits down as he awaits for vitality to bring them the menu and take the order. 

How's it going my man? What brings you to Detroit? I hope your enjoying your trip back here. Its a little coldish, but nothing your not accustomed to back in Chicago...those winds are brutal! Cyrus laughs a little. Leans back and looks over the pier with a smile. Great view isn't it? And the best part is its a transport method for us. Cops are slacking!!! 

Report Post Tip

* thegame walks in looks around and walks out*

Report Post Tip

Cookiedealer enters the Yacht Club and takes a good look around

Can't say a give a damn bout them Yachts, but shrimp cocktail is my favourite. I could trade some fresh baked cookies for that!

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Belle Isle Yacht Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL