Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 08:25:06
Page:  1 
the plan : section 2 Started by: gameownage on Nov 18, '08 21:07
as meyer and gameownage lay past out in there hotel room, they awake breifly and abruptly by a call from thedean orderring them to leave the apartment and sneak around the o' riely head qaurters without being followed

TheDean: i mean it ownage, you two fuck this up, theres going to be alot of shit that hits the fan

gameownage: *yawns* alright alright dean, i got this. we will be over there by the time we get the signal. just let me wake meyer up so we can get ready. ohh yea, did you forget extra ammo or did you get it? you know zoey got cranky last time you forgot

TheDean: he started to mumble before saying his good bye and hanging up the phone

gameownage: come on meyer, that was dean, we gotta go

meyer: alright, alright already!... say game

gameownage: yea?

meyer: you notice those guys out there?

gameownage looked out the window at the empty street. almost empty, besides the two men, on on both sides of the street out front. as a few more came every minute, they both seemed to just shruug it off

gameownage: meh, probably nothing. get your shit and lets go!

they both got ready to leave the apartment

gameownage: ive got the guns, you got the ammo?
Report Post Tip
Yea I got the ammo. I also have some other guns stuffed in this suitcase and guitar case that we can use along with some extra ammo. I really don't like those dudes being outside like that. Why don't we go out the back way to the car?

Hey game do you think it could be some of O'Reilly's men out there checking us out or is it some of our lower ranks that were coming to wake us up? Aight Im ready to head out. Lets get out of here and lets make it quick. Im starting to get a little uneasy seeing them out there.
Report Post Tip
A car pulls up infront of the apt...the two gentlemen open the door and well dressed man with bags in both hands steps out

Hello sir, says one of the men!

Hey guys, these guys up yet or what?

Looks at the puzzled faces of the two men

Never mind!!!

Mumbles to himself, No wonder the TheDean sent me as insurance

walks up the stairs of the apt and knocks on the door

Game, Meyer its me. TheDean sent me just incase things get out of hand. Open up!

Awaits the two men to answer the door
Report Post Tip
gameownage: dont worry meyer, im sure its just some new ones to our great city of [insert name here]. just hurry up

just then they heard a knocking at the door. it was their ride.

gameownage: we will be there in a minute!

tither: hurry the fuck up!

as they all hurried out of the hotel and into tithers car, gameownage noticed more of the men in the same suit comeing closer to the car, going faster. faster. as they started running he showed meyer and they screamed at tither to step on it. as they are cruising down the street, easeing up and getting ready for there job. as they get to the point they wave good bye to tither and tell him to tell everyone at the HQ that they love them all if they dont make it back

tither: dont talk like that man, you'll be fine

meyer: ownage, we gotta go man

gameownage: alright, you set up in the tree over there with this rifle, youve got much better longe ranged shots then me. ill sneak a little further and wait for the call from zoey if there will be one. what do ya think?
Report Post Tip
looks at all the chaos unfolding in front of him

Alright boys, I'm gonna pull the car around back so that its parked in the Dark alley.

If you need something extra the trunk has some goodies.

With a straight

Good luck boys, if anything goes wrong im just a block away!
Report Post Tip
Yea that sounds good game. I don't know if she will call or not. What happens if we don't hear from he? Then what do we do.

[I] Meyer climbs in the top of the tree and gets positioned for the shot. After getting settled in the top of the tree Meyer checks the scope on the rifle and adjusts the sights accordingly.[/I]

Game becareful and if you need something just give the signal and Ill be there in a flash. Remeber we have to wait on Zoey before we do anything. I also think that if we haven't heard from her in 12-24 hours I say we take these goons out and then get the hell out of dodge.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the plan : section 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL