Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 11:40:44
Page:  1 
An adventure through the snow Started by: Paradise on Nov 18, '08 23:00
Paradise sits there,at his favorite bus stop waiting for his owner..."Now stay here paradise"She said smiling.When all of a sudden a bell rang and kids come running to me screaming things such as "OMG its a dog!So cute!" or "I wish I could be a dog like him so I wouldn't have school!"...All of them laughed and played with my paws,tail,and ears.Til they all got tired and left still laughing...I pulled out my balle dand played around still waiting for my owner...Whenever I got thirsty I would go over to the fountain infront of the shcool and drink...An hour later I was looking and and looking finding nothing...So I waited..
Report Post Tip
As he keeps waiting he soon gets tired of it and runs off in the snowystreets.As he sees cars,lights, and beauties he stops and looks back for his owner finding nothing.For he keeps moving on he soon finds other dogs barking for foodThey took notice in him and asked him what his name was."I'm Paradise..."He says in a sweet trampy boys voice."what yours?""Names BullMandle,Bull for short.This is shortie and thats rusty...Are you new around here?""No not really...Have you seen my master?"The dogs shook their heads no and told him to come with them.They went through fences,holes,tunnels and into a big cardboard box for about 5 dogs about bull's size.They had made 2 of them though so they could all fit.

"So,where is this owner of yours?"Bull said to Paradise as he chews on a boot."I dont really know...She told me to wait at this bus stop I like to go to infront of the school,but she never came back..."...

"Where do you think she could be?"Shortie asked."Well I don't know.But I'm worried it'll be to late when she gets back..."He says looking at the nearly night sky.
Report Post Tip
Meanwhile, behind the school, Ly and 3 others were standing in the back, having a smoke, trying to avoid the snow, and shooting the latest news.

"Did you hear?" the first guy said, "The new bank around the corner got robbed yesterday!"

"Nuh-uh?!" Said Ly, with a shock in her eye, "I must not have been in town yesterday...shows how much I pay attention."

"Mustn't have," Said the second, "I was lucky to make it out alive. I was a hostage in that robbery."

"Really??" Questioned the first one, "how did you make it out??"

The guy was about to tell his story when her dog comes running up to her with the ball. He then knocks her over and licks her face.

"Is that your dog?" the third one asked after lighting a smoke, "He's kinda cute..."

"Yeah, That's Paradise, a.k.a. Goofball. He really is..." Said Ly, following a laugh.

"Stop it, Goofball!! How'd you get off your leash?"

Everyone then started to play with him, while Ly sat back and watched them, and grabbed a sandwich out of her bag.
Report Post Tip
Paradise layed on his back and rolled around beeing as cute as can eb.He soon noticed Ly sitting and eating which made him hungry.He got up and sniffed the sandwhich trying to find the smell...It smeeled like,Tuna,or pb...He didnt really know...

He so did hop up putting his front pas on her shoulder trying to find a bite still open mouth tongue out and looking like a dog that just got normal while putting his head out a window.He licked her cheek reathing his normal dog way.

He layed down sleepingly very tired from his long wait and layed his head on her lap looking at the sandwhich the whole time.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An adventure through the snow
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL