Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 18:14:32
Page:  1 
Philly's mystery customers. Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on Nov 19, '08 14:22
Today as I roamed through the business district of Philadelphia, I was saddened by what I had seen.

Many of the beautiful establishments this city once held are slowly closing there doors. The lack of customers has slowly caused our fair city to loose its touristic looks.

Today I wish to try something new. Something to bring new hope to the businesses of my fair city.

I will be holding a Mystery Customer contest. Everyday as someone visits one of Philadelphia's businesses, I will personally pick a winner who will receive a random cash gift. That's right folks, I will be handing out some cash gifts to get the businesses moving again.

These people have chosen my city to work in and have put blood, sweat and tears into there wonderful businesses, therefore it is time that someone works to help them out in there time of need..

This contest will run from the 19 to the 26th.

Good luck to all those who join us. It will be a pleasure to see you all in Philadelphia.
Report Post Tip
*notice the man while standing by an alley smoking a joint*

*exhales*

I'll be their mister! how much cash we talking?

*puff joint*
Report Post Tip
Now now good sir If I disclosed the amounts of the prizes then there would be no mystery to it.

All I can tell you sir is that it will be worth your while.
Report Post Tip
*smiles*

See you in Philly my good man, see you in Philly!!

*heads down the dark alley making arrangements for plan tickets*

*thinks to himself*

This might be the chance I need to get my finances right.

*pulls joint from behind ear, lites, puffs, and continues walking*
Report Post Tip
That sounds like a wonderful plan Jimmy!!! Too bad I didnt think of it first :( lol oh well :)
Report Post Tip
I would like to take the time to announce the first winner in our Philly contest.

The mystery customer winner for the 19th was Tither. He has won the some of 75000$

Congratulations Tither.

Who will be the next.....Only time will tell.
Report Post Tip
Sounds like a fun competition to boost activity. Good idea Mr. LionHeart.

Ill be sure to be entering whenever I grace Phillys streets.
Report Post Tip
It would be hard for me to Run a business already working overtime in a bar! Sorry Sir.
Report Post Tip
You do not need to run a business my friends. Only need to visit one of the many fine establishments that are there.
Report Post Tip
*Perfect*

*SD sends his driver to pick him up a plane ticket to Philly*
Report Post Tip
The mystery winner for the 20th is Zpack

After the roll of the dice he has won himself a sum of 210,000$.

Congratulations Zpack.

Day 2 of our contest and we have already given out 285,000$ in prizes.

What are you waiting for people.
Report Post Tip
Thank you sir for this timly gift :}
Report Post Tip
Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of the Philly Mystery Customer for the 21rst is Bossman_Marley.

He has won the sum of 100,000$

Congratulations Bossman_Marley and I hope to see more people visiting our fine businesses in Philly. There is still tons to give away...Will you be the next winner?
Report Post Tip
*puffing on a joint and exhaling*

*takes the briefcase from one of the Guards Jimmmy sent over*

*opens, looks, and closes quickly looking around and gripping the briefcase tight*

What the hell!!!

*notices he's being watched by the crowd*

*straightens up tie and jacket*

Thanks you sir! I will be sure to visit this nice community on a regular basis. I think I'll even make this my vacation spot.

*turns and heads down the alley gripping tightly to the briefcase*
Report Post Tip
Congrats to Johndillanger for being the mystery customer for the 22nd. He has won himself a full 100,000$.

Thanks for visiting us in Philly Johndillanger. Come back for more chances to win.
Report Post Tip
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Our lucky Philly Mystery customer for the 23rd is none other than Temperance

She has won the sum of 250,000$

Lets all give her a round of applause.

Philly is more active then other and I wish to thank all the participants so far.

I hope we see more of you out here.
Report Post Tip
Realizing he made a error in his speech, Jimmy sets the bottle down and rectifies his mistake

Philly is more active then ever is what I meant to say.
Report Post Tip
Tempe smiles at Jimmy

Thank you for selecting me :) I enjoy the shops here in Philly...they are a nice place to wind down after some...erm work
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly's mystery customers.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL