Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:31:09
Page:  1 
Riddle me this? Started by: inferno--ace on Nov 20, '08 12:47
Ok will there is a riddle thing in the jail so I thought maybe there should be one in the open forum. I didnt wanty to have to go to jail everytime I wanted to see if someone anwsered any of my riddles so I made this.

Well this is here so you can answer and post riddles.

Well I have a few that I would like to see if you know so here it goes.

1) What do you have to add to a 20 pound barrel of water to make it 14 pounds?

2) Mount Everest is the tallest mountain on earth, what was the tallest before Mount Everest was discoverd?

3) what crime is punishable if attempted, but not if commited?

4)whats the center of gravity?

5)A man is going to buy a car for $5000, but he doesnt pay a penny for it. How does he get the car?

6) A man owns a butcher shop he is 5 ft and 10 inches tall. What does he weigh?

7)A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

8)This is as light as a feather,

Yet no man can hold it for long.

What is it?
Report Post Tip
ok the answer to number 1 is: A Hole
Report Post Tip
err i think number 5 is : Steals it (not to sure tbh)

and i think number 8 is: Water (but not to sure on that one aswell
Report Post Tip
actuly Number 8 is : Your Breath
Report Post Tip

After you wack a guy cut his head off and throw it in the barrel. It'll make 6 pounds of water spill out then you'll have 14 pounds of water left in the barrel.

2) Mount Everest is the tallest mountain on earth, what was the tallest before Mount Everest was discoverd?

Marietta Mountain in Michigan. When we want to get away from our busy city life we go camping there.

3) What crime is punishable if attempted, but not if commited?

Suicide, but if I could bring those guys back to life I'd kill them.

4) Whats the center of gravity?

My gun.

5) A man is going to buy a car for $5000, but he doesnt pay a penny for it. How does he get the car?

He steals it. (These questions are too easy)

The more important question is why isn't paying The Don for making money on her turf?

7) A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

The boy was stupid. He should have bought drugs with his money and sold them for a profit instead of losing it at a carnival.

8) This is as light as a feather, Yet no man can hold it for long.

Me.
Report Post Tip
Lol nice answers Zoey made me laugh hehe
Report Post Tip
Number 7- He wrote a piece of paper, "Your exact weight" and showed the boy. Wish made him win the bet. Get it.
Report Post Tip
Number 2: Mount Everest was the tallest even before it was discovered.
Report Post Tip
Oh yes and the butcher weighs the meat he is selling you.
Report Post Tip
Number 3: atempted murder.
Report Post Tip
number 8 air
Report Post Tip
Number 8 your breath
Report Post Tip

A) a hole

A) Mount everest was and always will be the highest mountain

3) what crime is punishable if attempted, but not if commited?

A) suicide

4)whats the center of gravity?

A) the center of the universe

5)A man is going to buy a car for $5000, but he doesnt pay a penny for it. How does he get the car?

A)he pays in cash (notes)

A) Meat

7)A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

A) he writes "your exact weight"

8)This is as light as a feather,

Yet no man can hold it for long.

What is it?

A) his breath
Report Post Tip
4. What is the center of gravity

A) V
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Riddle me this?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL