Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:10:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Titan Club Started by: Prometheus on Jun 04, '13 01:59

ChrisPalko gives Dredd a nod of approval and motions for him to take a seat.

These Zerilli guys have worn out their welcome I'm afraid.

He Places his joint on the corner of the ash-tray and starts nursing his Old Fashioned.

These guys have an insane amount of protection. Every single one of them walks around in a sea of bodyguards. It takes days just to be able to prune some of these bastards away to get a shot at them... Shit, I don't even know what most of them LOOK like.

ChrisPalko motions towards the joint in the ashtray, offering it to Dredd.

Report Post Tip

Dredd sits near Chris drinks a bit of whiskey and takes one deep drag from Chris joint and then continues

Yeah i noticed army of bodyguards on the streets but i am not too worried, one by one we will kill them all, i just hit one in leg was distracted and couldnt get clear shot for headshot.

How are you doing besides shooting these bastards?

Report Post Tip

I'm doing well, you know I'm the happiest when I've got some schmuck down the sights of my gun...

ChrisPalko takes another sip of his Old Fashioned and takes the joint from Dredd.

We've also got another crew in Dowtown, DT - did you notice that?

Subtle and his boys, they seem like nice guys.

Report Post Tip

Yeah i did notice, good guys. Its good that they are helping in this war.

Dredd drinks his whiskey

Thanks for joint and conversation pal but i have to go now, you know business.

Dredd stands up puts some money on bar and then leaves

Report Post Tip

Later Dredd, Safe Travels.

ChrisPalko continues nursing his Old Fashioned and smoking his joint. He places his drink down and takes a bag of mushrooms out of his pocket and starts eating some.

Ahh, that's better.

Report Post Tip

Prometheus stood and watched the two men enjoying their conversation with each other and dared not interrupt. Instead he stood by silently and watched as they, and the rest of the people inside of the club, enjoyed themselves and at that moment he knew he had made the right choice in creating this establishment.

Prometheus then turned his attention back to the financial reports of the business and smiled as he saw that business was indeed booming.

Report Post Tip

TheSosa walks through the front door of The Titan Club.

Hey Prometheus, I just came from Corktown, had a little problem with some thugs trying to move in on my families business interests. Can I get a drink?

Thesosa takes a seat at a near by table with a lit joint in the ash tray. He picks up the joint and takes a hit.

It doesn't matter what, just give me something to make me forget all the sins that I have done.  He says in a jokingly voice.

Report Post Tip

Prometheus watched as TheSosa entered the Titan Club and made his way down to a table near the bar. Hearing his request, Prometheus turned and signaled to Carter to get the man a drink. Carter acknowledged the signal and grabbed a bottle behind him. While he got the drink ready, Prometheus took a seat across from TheSosa and sipped from his own rum and coke. 

A beautiful waitress arrived with TheSosa's drink and placed it on the table before him.

"Perhaps that will start to help you forget your sins, my friend."

Prometheus spoke and then turned his attention over to the dancing girls.

"Although if that doesn't work, perhaps the girls could take your mind off of your troubles." 

Report Post Tip

Thesosa choked up his drink from laughing after hearing what Prometheus had said.

If I messed with those girls, I'm going to have to get a another drink for another sin. By the way do you sell any Um, things that could get me to the clouds? Perhaps it can be grown and be smoked.

Report Post Tip

Prometheus grinned at TheSosa and laughed.

"That's how these places work. You sin with the girls, and drink away your sins. It is a vicious cycle that helps me get rich."

Prometheus then listened to TheSosa's request and stared at him.

"No, I am afraid I do not sell any of that in this establishment. However, if you happened to walk into the alley through that door back there and you happened to meet an associate of mine and you happened to purchase your choice of influence from him, well I wouldn't be able to stop you."

Prometheus said with a wink to TheSosa and then took another sip from his drink.

Report Post Tip

Thesosa nods to Prometheus and walks outside the back door to the alley. He sees a man sitting in a chair. He goes up to the man.

Hey I heard from a certain somebody that you can give me a little something to "calm my nerves".

The man nods to Thesosa and gives him a medium size baggie from his pocket. Thesosa takes the baggie and goes back inside and sits at his table. He begins to roll the substance into a blunt and smokes it. He coughs a little bit and looks at Prometheus.

This is some good shit.

Report Post Tip

Prometheus simply nods at TheSosa and smiles.

"I'm glad you enjoy it."

Prometheus then turned his attention to the girls making their way onto the stage for the Tuesday night special.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Titan Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL