Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 16:39:33
Page:  1 
Tidy up Started by: Boris on Nov 20, '08 17:43
7am, Sunday morning

Boris walks down the main road, looking at the after math of last nights youthful partying... hmmmm

Shakes his head, didn't use to be like this KFC, McDonalds, Kebab warpers rubbish everywhere where's the respect gone there's a empty rubbish bin right in the middle of all this mess,

"look at this" his associate said again massive amount of rubbish empty bin next to it all

Right then a couple of 16 year old kids came round the corner dropping there food wrappers on the ground next to a bin, they reach in there bag for something, haven't realized the Boris and his associate are watching them.

"a spray can fucking little shits this is what the people are complaining about right"

Before the paint could touch the wall, the leader figure of them is lifted of the ground slammed against the wall.

"what do you think your doing kid"

"ummm ahhh" looks around for his friends that ran of.

"why aren't you at home in bed, at your parents house?"

"rack of man do what I want"

Boris and his associate laugh, well better not be here doing this again I want all this mess cleaned up next week if this happen again or I see you try tag someone's establishment, you see these hands well better learn to get used to them not being there.

"Got it son"

Boris's associate holding a combat knife checking sharpness, Boris drops the kid.

"now go home after you tidy this all up"

Ahhh coffee's ready.....
Report Post Tip
A week later...

Boris and his associate, return to the main street to see what has changed, neither have seen the young kid from last weekend at all.

They approach there usual coffee stand order there coffee's, Boris turns around to examine if anything at all has changed, has his head lifts up notices the young kid with couple of his friends picking up the rubbish after last nights partying.

Boris walks up to them throws a $100 bill down on the ground keep it up, if your low on cash come to the ally down the road just of 139th st there you will see a man dressed quite well outside a beaten down shop ask him for a job

Boris then walks of back to the coffee stall,

Maybe one day there will be none of this disrespect on these streets.....
Report Post Tip
One week later a man walks these streets the thugs check to make sure Boris isint there the leader says "lets take this kids money" running up the kids turn the man around the man is known as goodinbad

a drug runer for the mafia. without turning around goodinbad speaks "you boys better be running up to me to pay the don's tribute. The thugs startled run away torwds boris turf. Waking up evry one in the land

goodinbad laughs plesured at his own abilty to earn respect by giving respect.He walks in to the closest coffe shop and takes a coffie to go on his way out he spots drawing on the wall smileing goodinbad said "looks like poor old boris has his work cut out for him"
Report Post Tip
Soon these thugs rush in to Boris, at the hq tell of this, goodinbad fellow, doesent ring any bells.

but such a display of disrecpect, when all this is just to take the rubbish of the streets the rats out of town, make the naigbour hood wholsome again, looks like there may be some resistance to a good deed.

Boris tell's his thugs not to worry such events, wont happen....
Report Post Tip
Chapter 2

A old school Shelby mustang turned around the corner, the people from around on main st could hear it as it started to slow down, out side the town hall, it stopped for some reason this particular day, people noticed, they watched, as a well dressed man hoped out of the car, looked around with a look of passion in his face, he popped a cigar in his mouth with a strike of a match lights it he starts to walk to the top of the stairs, followed by his associate.

He turns looks at the few people watching him, he clears his throat, lowers the cigar.

" These past few weeks I have been taking notice of displays of disrespect towards on another, damage/vandalism to property, even violence, these events are unacceptable in our neighbourhoods"

" yesterday I was just going to see a friend for a drink at the pub, on my way there, three young delinquents were hounding beating on a small young boy for no reason at all, apparently its just a bit of fun, they were mistaken, these events can no longer will not continue!"

With a puff of smoke he went left between the crowd that had gathered to hear this man speak, the associate followed, soon the car was just a dot in the horizon.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tidy up
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL