Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 23:37:00
Page:  1 
My History Started by: Nelson on Nov 20, '08 18:45
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am at the rank of Capo and I take that to heart. As a rank I earned and I know some of the other high ups don't know me very well so I'm just here hoping you will listen so you know a little more about a high ranked mobster.

My great-grandfather made many mistakes and I can say that he was very sorry and his mistakes as they were stupid, pointless and got him killed. He went by the name of Madmaximillion and for a long time I lied, trying to start a new life but now it's time to come clean in the hope people will know that my family has changed and does not continue to do the crap that got my grandfather killed.

There were a few sons in the family and a recent son went by the name of Kearney but other older sons are Pop-Eye and Snoopy, MoneyBags and Leprechaun. If you are really old, you might remember someone way back in the day named IAMCANADIAN. Anyway Kearney died in a bloody war, trying to kill some bodyguards for his family but someone had a better shot and killed him first.

I hope war never comes my way but as seen before I would die as seen in the past by many. Die for what I believe in, die for what I want to protect.

Goes and drinks a few while he waits for people to react.
Report Post Tip
claps and throws a $100 bill in the hat
Report Post Tip
I think everyone thinks that was the old you man,Your a buddy of mine and so far your donig great!
Report Post Tip
It's nice to see people clearing their family history.

I don't think people would take you, for your Great Grand Father's mistakes.

JohnGotti Smiles, and walks off in to the distance
Report Post Tip
Looks at the two people be supportive

Thanks...Lets hope everyone thinks like that.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My History
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL