Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:18:52
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Poker Started by: Heaven on Nov 20, '08 19:01
It seems that every time we get a game of poker together, it's the same people. For those of you who don't know, we play poker (On an outside site) for money in game.

Information

-----------------------------------------------

Site http://www.outerrealm.org:8078/

Game: No-limit Hold'em

Gameplay: Winner takes all (Usually)

Buy-In: That's up to whoever is playing (Although it's usually $100,000-$200,000)

Length: Depends, usually an hour or so though

Amount of games per day: Depends. Usually around 5-10 games a day

How do I start playing?

There are no set times for games. When someone wants to play, they message the people who normally play, tell them what the buy-in is, and when the game is going to happen.

If you have never played before, you should register. Just go to http://www.outerrealm.org:8078/ and hit register. It only takes a few minutes. (Use a real email address)

99% of the games will be on (M) Tournament. This is simply a table people choose to play on. Once your signed up for the site, you will see three different tabs. The one on the left is labeled "Logins" This is where you can see who is logged in on the site. As well as that, you can chat with all of the users who are logged in.

The middle tab will be labeled "Ring Games". Almost nobody goes to those, so you can disregard them.

The third, and final tab will be labeled "Tournaments". This is where most of the games will be played. Once in this area, you will see a vast number of tables. The one you should look for is (M) Tournament. 99% of the games played will be at this table.

User set rules

: Once you buy in, you are locked in. You cannot quit halfway through and decide you want you money back.

: If you are going to play, you will have to send your buy-in to whoever's "Holding". This is simply a person who holds the buy-ins. This prevents people from not paying up when they loose.

: Usually, only someone who is trusted will be allowed to hold the money.

: Stay polite. Poker can get people a little riled up. Stay calm, don't call names. In the event that you do step out of line, you will find that not alot of people want to play with you.

Alright, so the main point of this thread was to get people informed about some outside opportunities. If you like to play poker, you should check it out.

In addition to this, It would be nice to see who all likes to play. This will help games get a larger, and also broaden how often games are played.

So, if you like to play poker, and don't mind a few challenges please put your name below. Also include how much you like to play for on average.
Report Post Tip
Name: Heaven

Mind random challenges: No, in fact, I would love them. If your getting a game together, feel free to send me a mail.

Buy in amounts: It really doesn't mater to me. As long as it's $100,000 or more. I wouldn't mind a challenge for a million here and there. Heck, I'll even go as high as 3 million.

Times you can play: If I'm online, chances are I have time to play. I'm around alot, so like I said, if your gettin a game together, let me know
Report Post Tip
Name: Wicked aka Khloe

Like Chase I love to play poker, so if I am online and you want to get a game together 9 times out of 10 I will be up for it. I prefer to play games ranging from 100k - 200k but if you catch me on a froggy day I might play for more!

Hope to hear from some new people! Feel free to get ahold of me if you have any questions on how to play :)
Report Post Tip
OMG I PLAY STOP MAILING ME

I am Chuckie/Will I am pro poker player mwhahahahahahhaha
Report Post Tip
I am always up for a game also, Give me a shout np.
Report Post Tip
im usually up for a game. ok, im always up for game when i have the money.

ya hear? ALWAYS
Report Post Tip
You know I'm always game.
Report Post Tip
I dont really need to say i am usually the one ASKING EVERYBODY :|

:]
Report Post Tip
sure MM and let me know and i might be able to play
Report Post Tip
Ill play soon as I become goomba or get 100k!
Report Post Tip
I'll play -- It'll give me something to do for an hour or so :]
Report Post Tip
I'm game. Hit me up. :)
Report Post Tip
I'm new to all this but I'd love to play, maybe 100k a game isn't bad.
Report Post Tip
Who doesn't love a good game of poker? I'm down!

In general I guess 100 large is a good amount to play with but I'm not against more for a good cause.
Report Post Tip
Hmmm, looks like an old thread now. Do people still play?

If so, drop me a mail if I'm online as chances are I'll have time to play. Or message me in IRC, you'll find me kicking about as Coxy.
Report Post Tip
If you want to get into a game for 100k we are starting to get a table together now. come join us
Report Post Tip
I am always up for a game
Report Post Tip
Same here il always play just mail me.
Report Post Tip
I'm usually up for a game as well
Report Post Tip
Dang. I would love to play but my office firewall is preventing a connection.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Poker
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL