Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 04:10:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Mafia Wedding: Marietta and Prozac Started by: Prozac on Nov 22, '08 21:11
*Brings the best Drinks of The bar in New Orleans. Drinks are on me for the night*

Congrats to You Mr.Prozac and you Mrs.Marietta. All the best! Cheers!
Report Post Tip
good luck to both of you, have a wonderful life together
Report Post Tip
Congratz you two :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations dearest bosslady, i know that you and your husband will do 'great things together'

The newest Rourke walks away grinning
Report Post Tip
as the wedding party moves down the steps to the awaiting limo suddenly a black van screetches to a halt right in front of the church..... 4 guys in ski masks jump from the van and begin to open up on the bride and groom with automatic machine gun fire. bodyguards jump in front of the lovers but they are ripped to shreds by the .45 caliber slugs. all 4 of the russian mad doggs jump back in the van and disappear like a bottle of vodka on a cold minsk night. The bride's dress is no longer white as the blood turns it a dark crimson as it soaks through, and the groom looks like 200 pounds of ground beef in a tux. Everyone is left wondering why....who would do this........and what exactly is the message being sent?
Report Post Tip
congratulations to both of you, I wish you the best of luck
Report Post Tip
I would like to take this time to offer my Congratulations :)
Report Post Tip
*stands up and wipes tear*

Now why yall have to go and make me cry like that.

*claps*
Report Post Tip
Zoey stared in awe at the bloody mess left behind the masked men.

Who were those guys? They should be working with me in Detroit.

When no one answered Zoey mingled through the crowd until she found Marietta and Prozac. She overheard Marietta trying to explain her other marriage to Prozac. Zoey thought it was the perfect time to talk to them.

Congratulations! I'm happy for you both. I hope your marriage brings our families closer together and increases the shipments of goodies from The Pharmacy to The Riot.
Report Post Tip
I'd like to congratulate for the marriage of two great people in this world of our.

I wish all the best for both of you. Cheers.....
Report Post Tip
Sheepishly entering extremely late Charly approaches the newlyweds door and knocks lightly on the frame...

H ... hello ... Hello. I am so sorry to interupte any marital occasions, but I want to wish you both a congrats and best of tidings.

Charly turns and runs down the motel hall not wanting his family missus to realize who it was that woke up the lovebirds at this ungodly hour...
Report Post Tip
I just want to congratulate my Co-Tyrant and Prozac on their marriage, I am so proud of you both! Maybe we can have Yellow Tyrant babies?

Any hoot, Congrats!
Report Post Tip
i'm totally in the wrong place but YAY congrats!!!

one small question : is there cake??
Report Post Tip
Arriving to see the wedding after a long vacation back in Rome. Doyle pulls up to see blood everywhere and the dead bodies of the bride and groom. Looking around, Doyle lights a smoke and looks over at Zoey.

Soooo... the reception is called off huh?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Mafia Wedding: Marietta and Prozac
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL