Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 03:05:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A New Tyrant For A New Generation Started by: Mr_Pickles on Jun 18, '13 19:07

-Deathstalker- heard of a familiar man speaking on a huge two story speech box, which is 2 inches in height and 4 inches in width.

He came closely to make sure, but he was wrong it was a Lego Mr_Pickles! speaking of Tyranny, he quickly gave Mr_Pickles $1 and signals his bodyguards to toss $1 each to pickles, amazingly Mr_Pickles manage to catch them all, everyone was shocked on how pickles manage to catch it without moving a muscle. In a distance "Muscle?" Alright alright true he doesn't have a muscle.

Mr.Pickles count on me! I'll be looking forward on every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, I want to see those acrobats on every balloon thread like pale spider swinging by its thread, and of course I'll be popping balloons everywhere. "If Pickles allows"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

all hail Mr_Pickles is he allows

Report Post Tip

Outcast was a quiet man, he kept himself to himself generally. He didn't like the attention. As he stood listening to Mr_Pickles speak he had an epiphany, a newer brighter world appeared before his eyes. Immediately he dismissed the quiet loneliness through which he had lived his life, new beginning were afoot. He proceeded to the front and begun shouting to be heard.

My friend, I have spoken with my banker and he assures me that my payment will be recieved by your personnel shortly. Your ideas open a great many doors for the smaller man, the underdogs. I salute you and will commit myself to your campaign of tyranny.

Outcast salutes Mr_Pickles and proudly sticks his lapel badge onto his jacket. 

Report Post Tip

Outcast's cheeks redden as he realises a rookie mistake has been made by himself. He steps forward again.

Further to my previous speech, I would like to add, If Pickle's allows. I would not want to upset the tyrant.

Report Post Tip

I would suggest that a society be created for Mr Pickles, in the wonderful city of Chicago.

It would be called the Mr Pickles (Tyrant) Appreciation Society, if Pickles allows. It would be a safe haven for all those who love Mr Pickles (Tyrant) to express their devotion, if Pickles allows.

Report Post Tip

I've sent my donation of not just 2 but $10 to show my undying devotion to you Kaiser Pickles, if pickles allows. I look forward to working under you and await your orders my liege, if pickles allows. My your reign of tyranny be everlasting, if pickles allows. 

Frank raises his flask and toasts to Mr. Pickles.

A toast to the best tyrant ever, if pickles allows! 

Report Post Tip

Pickles kicks Deathstalker in the shins, the turns back to his ever growing crowd.

Rothschild, you are more than welcome to start a fan club for me, but please keep it tasteful. I know you!

Mr. Sinatra, I look forward to pulling the strings behind your administration as well.

Now, to all my faithful who have followed my mandatory order for voluntary compliance for the taxation of $1 or $2, I have had my tailor sew your patches of support to your suits. You may pick them up here (<--- Click that).

JakeLuciano notices that the crowds seem to be getting bigger and bigger "I have not seen such a crowd since that last Charlie Chaplin picture", he things to himself as he continues searching for the French maids. 

Report Post Tip

Pickles thinks back to a simpler time when the burden of tyrany wasn't carried squarely on his shoulders.  The sweet buttery smell of popcorn filled his nose as he thought back . . .

Ah, yes, good ol' Chaplin!  Such great moving pictures such as Modern Times, The Gold Rush, City Lights, and what was that other one I'm thinking of . . . something about a Great . . . oh well, I don't remember.  Good stuff, anyway.

By the way, only those who have paid the tax will be allowed into the local cinemas!

Report Post Tip

I believe good sir you might in fact be thinking of The Masquerader or The Kid, both of which your current position shares similarities with. 

Pickles stands there looking around at people's suits.  Not enough lapel pins!  He walks over to a phone booth and calls his accountant.  Nope, not enough taxes.  This will never do.  He hops back onto his balcony to make an announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, loyal subjects and dissidents.  There are not enough of you complying.  And let's not forget, voluntary compliance is MANDATORY!  So, I am going to demonstrate my powers are supremem overlord and tyrant!

First, I have altered the sun!  Many of you are accustomed to New York and Philadelphia being in the Eastern Time Zone and Chicago and Detroit being in the Central Time Zone.  I have combined them all into the Pickles Time Zone!  No longer will you have to reset your watches when you travel back and forth!

Secondly, I will exercise my power to show you all why you must follow me!  I will suspend all business, all communication, and all travel.  At precisely 04:00 on June 21 and for those of you who might be asleep I will do it again at 08:00, the world will go blank!  If you try to do ANYTHING, you will experience the blissful nothingness of my tyrannical might!  I do not wish to destroy you all, so I will only enact this nothingness for about one minute.  Don't believe me?  Try me!

Feeling his point has been made, Pickles the Tyrant walks back into the crowd to observe their reactions.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Tyrant For A New Generation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL