Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 18:18:57
Page:  1 
Minecraft PC and Xbox 360 Started by: Insanity on Jun 18, '13 19:08

So I'm a bit of a gamer as most of you are. I play everything from Minecraft to NBA 2K13 to Call of Duty or Halo. But I was just pondering a bit whether or not there is a sizeable amount of people here who play minecraft either on xbox or pc or even both. 

I have Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and I have it for the pc. While I've also just recently downloaded and launched a vanilla minecraft multiplayer server.

So I guess to get to the point, my reason for posting this was just to see if any of you play, are interested in playing, or even just interested in starting to play it. I know it isn't a free game so some of you may not have any interest in purchasing it. But if anybody has interest in playing (xbox or pc) any kind of game modes (survival, pvp game types, or creative) just get in touch with me or even just post in here. 

Oh and by the way, I do have skype and a headset for xbox so we would be able to talk as to avoid having to talk through the text chat.

Thanks!

Report Post Tip

I haven't played either. I have thought about it but I just never got around to it. Heard that saves from 360 version couldn't transfer over to the Xbox One due to version changes, but that's about it.

Is it good?

Report Post Tip

I had a server and had a total of maybe 5 MR people get on it. None contributed anything much.

Report Post Tip

Yeah unfortunately I had a feeling that things wouldn't be able to transfer over from xbox 360 to xbox one. But in general the game is very good. Enjoyable with multiplayer as you can can do tons of different things. You can just build stuff in creative mode. But my favorite thing is to either play survival mode or to set up a map real quick and play a certain game mode. The most popular two at the moment which you can find on youtube are Battledome and The Hunger Games. Which I've easily brought over to the xbox version as well.

And ah! That was it enkindle. I had thought that a while back I had seen something about a minecraft MR server which at the time I had neither version and wished I could have played. Didn't have the money for it. But would have definitely been interested. =/

Report Post Tip

I hate playing Minecraft on the Xbox, It Is so much easyier on the pc. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Minecraft PC and Xbox 360
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL