Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:26:32
Page:  1 
All In A Day's Work Started by: Gambino on Nov 23, '08 14:48
Gambino arrived back at his apartment above the Gatti Grassi HQ just shortly after midnight. It had been a busy day and a long flight. As he put the key in the lock he noticed his mailbox overflowing. He scooped up the mail and took it inside, tossing it on the hall table along with his keys. The ever present UNO helped him with his hat and coat and offered to go through the stack of mail for him.

"No UNO, I'll get it." he said as he picked up the mail and took it to his easy chair. "Just fix me a nightcap if you will and then you can call it a day. I'll be fine."

Lighting up his last cigar, Gambino began to open the letters and read.

dude, can i jion ur fam?

He dropped it wordlessly into the trash can he kept by the side of his chair. And he opened another.

if you don't pay me 70k i will kill you if i miss i will shoot you again tillyou are dead

Gambino laughed at that one. He handed it to UNO as UNO brought over his boss' usual nightcap of whiskey straight up and placed it on the side table.

"That one can kiss his ass goodbye. His boss won't tolerate that crap." Gambino opened another letter and continued to read.

Who the hell do you think you are placing demands on me? I come here to hang around and talk to my friends and I don't have time for any of that stupid bullshit. I didn't come here to earn you money. Fuck that shit and fuck you.

"Put this one first on my morning agenda, UNO. That disrespectful monkey is an Earner who has made this family $500 in a week. Yeah, fuck me,,, my thugs do better than that." Gambino handed it to UNO and then opened another.

"This is BS and I am going to quit if I am left in ***** subcrew. I was busy as shit yesterday."

Gambino placed that one in his "disrespectful monkey" stack and continued to work his way through the pile of unopened mail. There were some that were pleasant notes from his friends. Twelve from a few who just like to chat things up. Some were strictly business from other CLs. And then of course, the weekly reports coming in from the subCLs, some with good news, some not so good, but nothing earthshaking that needed immediate attention.

"Let's call it a day, pal." Gambino said to UNO as he finished off his nightcap and left the cigar in the tray. He stood wearily and stretched his tired frame. Just a routine day at HQ.
Report Post Tip
Door_Man listens to the story Gambino had finsihed and laughed and laughed at the "If you don't pay me 70k i will kill you if i miss i will shoot you again tillyou are dead". Great post as usual!Keep up the good work man.
Report Post Tip
Listens to what Gambino has to say and says.. Well people that are like that either deserve to be killed or let live untill someone else finds them i mean if you see a CL treat them with respect you know because they am not going to take any shit from you because at your moment in your life some thugs and civilians are pretty useless :(
Report Post Tip
*laughs at the threats* Gambino, are those real MM!? thats funny! *becomes serious* these nobodies think they are high and mighty. Rats such as those deserve to take a long swim. >:(
Report Post Tip
You think those are bad, you should see the letters I get from all the worlds naughty naughty children!
Report Post Tip
heheh I'll bet
Report Post Tip
Welcome to the thankless life of a crew leader. It should be such a glorious job. Nowadays respect has gone out the window and the thugs think they can talk back to the Dons. Tut. What has the world come to?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: All In A Day's Work
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL