Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 17:49:36
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Mafia Returns for android and IOS App? Started by: MonsieurBreezinetii on Jun 30, '13 04:51

I was thinking about maybe there should be app for MR on popular mobile phones & tablets.

I know that the app would be a hit, and it would be alot easier for people who do not have access to a laptop (like me) and find it difficult to send S/R and messages to people, also it's difficult to just play the game in general, and it's alot slower so you don't get much done.

Plus it would be perfect for people who are out and about or at school or work, to have a quick check to see how things are going on.

Also, to have notifications would make it alot easier when your out, because if there is a war going on and you don't know about it...your sscrewed and it would be alot of help to receive notifications like if you have brought the timers, you could get a popup telling you that your able to fly, wack, pp, etc. and being able to just know when you receive messages, personals, when you've been attacked, crew member attacked/killed. It would be even better if you could choose what you want to get notifications for so you don't get annoyed for your phone beeping all the time just because something you don't really care about had happened.

Please reply to this & show if you agree or not or even add some more benefits. Thanks.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I totally agree from experience from playing on a phone the past couple years because my computer doesn't have internet. An app for Android and IOS would be a GREAT addition to this world.

Report Post Tip

I agree with the idea of an app for our phones.

Report Post Tip

I definitely agree with the idea plus it would make it easier for more people to discover MR and join 

Report Post Tip

Oh yeah it should be the best app in the whole Google play store since most of the mob games on there look shitty

Report Post Tip
Exactly!
Report Post Tip

I agree with this idea. An app would be great especially when someone like me who is out of the house for like 12 hours or more. 

An app is popular to people And people will definitely like the MR app. 

Report Post Tip

this was a very awesome idea...i love to have android app

Report Post Tip

I'd like an Android app too. Putting the app in Play Store (and whatever iphone's app store is) would attract new players.

Report Post Tip

I'm glad to hear people are behind the app idea now. I suggested an app about a year ago and got shut down hard...but I agree, we need something better for mobile devices, I've logged out so many times just trying to open the profits menu and it's frustrating pulling up Personals when your checking mail...

Report Post Tip

I think this is a horrible idea. I'd never get anything done. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Report Post Tip

ı disagree because;

1.it costs lots of money and alot of time to create a program for android and etc

2.most players of internet are playing from laptop and computers

3.in other games there have been technical problems between android etc and computer

Report Post Tip

Would love an app for this game. Would make it easier to take on the go.

Report Post Tip
Oh my god, yes. I on my phone all day and I typically use MR on it. This a brilliant idea
Report Post Tip

I'd really like to see this, I also think making an app based version of the game would help it grow in popularity. Bringing more players in and ultimately helping the game.

Report Post Tip

Talk about reviving a thread from over 7 years ago xD

Report Post Tip
Straight from the dead.

Can we discuss the value-adds of on-boarding a proprietary mobile application/software which will inevitably require regular maintenance by Crooked developers as well as having to divert critical bandwidth and resources to integrating the existing game framework to ensure a stable production release? I was under the impression the primary focus was the game reboot which is near completion ...?

I’m not against the idea at all, but what would we get from it instead versus the existing state? What’s the ideal state for a potential mobile app? Such as, phone notifications? Or, would it be more performance based incentive versus using chrome or the alike?

In terms of popularity, I would consider this game a particular niche genre. In my opinion, any user acquisition campaigns should market to a particular audience or partnering with an aggregator .
Report Post Tip

I’d like to bump this idea, the only caveat I’d make is I’m totally okay with it being bare bones in the sense I know building an app would be very time consuming so if the app started out as nothing more than being linked to our timers to give us notifications when they’re open I’d be happy with that. The original post lists a bunch of functions they’d like to see, but me personally if I could just get a little banner on my phone when timers open I feel like I could be much more productive on MR and probably much less productive in my actual responsibilities which I’d appreciate. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Wasn't there a version for a phone a long, long time ago?

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Mafia Returns for android and IOS App?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL