Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 06:41:46
Page:  1 
Loan sharks Started by: Darrell on Nov 24, '08 20:00
Hey i am in need of some money and just wondering is there any loan sharks around these parts?
Report Post Tip
Overhearing the young mans words, Dean walked over to him. He was no older than 18. A boy who was looking for a quick buck.

Listen lad, the streets is no place to come out and inquire about finances. Things are tight at the moment and everyone seems to be holding on the their very last cent.

Puts his hand into his pocket and flicks a quarter at the kid.

What you do with what you have shows a lot of character. Most of us worked our way with only the money we had on hand. Some borrow and get themselves involved with these so called loan sharks and end up as fish food. Hope you catch my drift?

Dean points over into an alley way.

There's money to be made in the drug business. I ain't a fan of it, but its necessary at times. If the cash you need is urgent, you should take it up with one of your own. Ain't nobody giving anybody anything for nothing.

He kept his cool. It was a first. Realizing who the lost sheep are from the rest is a big part of this thing of ours.

At the end of the day, if you don't find your way home, someone will give you a new one, either the bay or the morgue. Hope you pick up on these hints.
Report Post Tip
Darrell, the only shark I know of around here is Mr PremShark and I know you don't want to meet him. Your not his type...wait a minute maybe you are. He loves eating things.
Report Post Tip
dun dun dun dun

swims around

dun dun dun dun dun

you suddenly see a fin surface

dun dun dun

IT"S PREM SHARK :D
Report Post Tip
*see the shark coming and runs off into the alley*

No.....not Jaws!!
Report Post Tip
Darrel contact StripheCorelli :P
Report Post Tip
Listening to the words of the wise man, I went out onto the streets and made a lot of cash, i am now a wealthy young man and i have now thought about my act of desperation, coming here and asking for a loan was wrong. I now realize that but i had just turned 18 and developed a bad gambling problem which resulted in me loosing 200k, But now i am on top of that and would like to thank TheDean for his kind advice.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loan sharks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL