Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 16:08:29
Page:  1 
Ruthless Inc. Started by: Zoey on Nov 26, '08 23:30
What the fuck?

Standing up behind her desk Zoey stared at disbelief at her Right Hand Man, TheDean. He was sitting on one of the chairs on the other side of the desk with a drink in his hand. As usual he was calm while Zoey worried about the bad news he just told her about the FBI.

"Calm down, Zo. It's not a big deal. We can handle it." TheDean quietly spoke as he stood up and went to the small bar in the corner to pour a drink for his new boss. "It's just a little investigation into our money."

Zoey paced around the office and took the drink TheDean made for her. She drank it all and slammed the empty glass down on her desk.

How in the hell are we suppose to explain all the millions of dollars we've made from extortion, gambling and drugs?

While waiting for an answer Zoey took her glass back to the bar to refill it. Behind her The Dean waited for her to finish her second drink before he talked.

"I talked to our accountants. They said if we start a corporation and claim we own several businesses we can dump our money into the corporate account and it'll look legit."

Zoey turned around and looked at her Right Hand Man with a disgusted look on her face.

Legit? Are you crazy? We're in the mafia a little too deep to go legit.

TheDean shook his head. "No, I said we'll look legit." He pointed to the phone on the desk. "I don't remember all the details the accountants told me. Do you want me to call them and tell them to come here and explain it to you?"

Zoey nodded. Yes and call Guardian too. I want him here for the meeting. He's going to flip like I did about the legit part. The Don refilled her glass at the bar. As long as it gets us out of trouble with the FBI I don't care if we have to pretend we joined a fucking circus.

Hours later after a meeting with several accountants and her top advisers Zoey was relieved they worked out a solution to their problem with the FBI investigating their finances. She left her headquarters and walked down the street to talk to a group of mobsters gathered on the corner.

Good afternoon, everyone. Anyone else having problems with the Feds lately? They've been watching every move me and mine make and want to know about every dollar we have. They're such nosy bastards.

A few people nodded to agree with the new Don.

I've decided to cover up our illegal activities with a new name for my branch of The Riot. From now on we'll be known as Ruthless Inc. It might look like a company name, but don't worry about us being rats and going legit. We're still mobsters and rioters.

Zoey looked around at the crowd.

Thank you all for your kind words after Marietta's speech about me being the new Don of Detroit. I look forward to seeing where we all take the mafia from this point forward.
Report Post Tip
Best of luck to your ~winks~ new business Don Zoey. Damn coppers always stickin their noses where they don't belong.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Boss on the new family and I love the name.

Ruthless Inc can be the holding company for a mass of corporate entities through which we will be able to launder our hard earned cash into legitimate "clean" money.
Report Post Tip
Tither steps out of his car in a slick Italian Suit

Where the Fed's @???

I'm all dressed and ready for the corporate lifestyle ;)
Report Post Tip
Well done Zoey! Lets hope you and your new family can one day join the ranks of Marietta :)
Report Post Tip
He approaches Zoey and kisses her hand.

Congratulations Zoey. Our bloodlines go back quite a bit, and you've always been there to help me when I needed it. Congratz on your appointment as Don of Detroit, I know you and the new Godfather will treat the city well.
Report Post Tip
I'm sure Ruthless Inc will continue their fine work over in Detroit, starting up a legal corporation under a new name was a wise move. Kudos to you.

Best of luck with your business.
Report Post Tip
It Is good to see Marietta has entrusted this to you Zoey, I can't think Of a more suitable person to fulfil all the requirements,

Drex nods and slumps off
Report Post Tip
*walks up and hears the announcement*

Smart move. Gotta keep those pigs off your azz.

*lites joint, sees police, and almost burn his finger off trying to out it out*
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ruthless Inc.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL