Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 06:25:26
Page:  1 
Perhaps we were not clear Started by: ThomasRourke on Nov 27, '08 20:10
JimmyTheLionHeart has Godfather Marietta's full blessing behind the slaying of Taskmaster's fallen members. We are currently in search of the WS for danielis. Please report into us if you have it.

If you kill a member of the Academy you will be killed in turn.

Thanks.
Report Post Tip
and I'll kill yer nan also.
Report Post Tip
I'm not sure this needed it's own speach, perhaps it could have been linked in with the current conversation going on with Jimmy from Philly. This is bad for business indeed and rest in peace to all of the fallen.
Report Post Tip
No, Aniki. This obviously did need it's own speech, as the previous one made by Consigliere Jimmy wasn't "good" enough for the public, and someone disrespected him by disobeying his orders.

So yes, second speech, warning the same exact thing. You shoot, you die, and I will do it myself with a wonderful whisper.
Report Post Tip
I agree with Aniki.

If Mr. ThomasRourke felt the need to post what another thread had said exactly maybe he should have put a little more effort into it. Or maybe each family should do a better job at controlling their members.
Report Post Tip
Or maybe you should shut up and join a crew.
Report Post Tip
I appreciate the support from all the crewleaders in protecting Taskmaster's former family.
Report Post Tip
I second Mr_MFer's sentiment
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Perhaps we were not clear
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL