Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 16:40:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Concerning The Wanderers. Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on Nov 29, '08 05:15
From this point on, all members of The Wanderers who are not deemed threats will be given 24 hours to find a home. Anyone caught shooting any of The Wanderers members will be killed. This is not a joke and there will be no "OMG it was mistake". You shoot you die Capische!?

You may notice there is still a couple of bodies falling. This is normal as we are neutralizing the remaining threats.

Thank you all for your cooperation. Lets hope we will not have to visit your funerals as well.
Report Post Tip
Exactly folks. From this point on, we expect the utmost respect for the unsponsored Wanderers and Wanderettes. I would be disgusted to find anyone shooting an unsponsored member after the delivery of this speech!
Report Post Tip
Also I would like to point out that if you receive a witness statement of someone shooting, we ask that you please report it to Marietta, Zoey, JimmyTheLionHeart or Mane.

Thanks once again.
Report Post Tip
this applies to all you fallen angels also, holster your guns and let the homeless find shelter
Report Post Tip
YES! The Witness Statements of anyone shot from THIS point forward we would like turned in so the heinous criminals can be brought to justice!
Report Post Tip
Report your witness statements.

Do it for freedom.
Report Post Tip
Los de Abajo will be adhering to this.
Report Post Tip
Understood Jimmy
Report Post Tip
"all members of The Wanderers who are not deemed threats will be given 24 hours to find a home"

Can we clarify on the "deemed threats" part. I'm not quite sure who would be deemed a threat and who wouldn't.
Report Post Tip
Aniki brings up a good point. I hope that those who are taking the lead on this major action ensure the safety of all involved, especially when we take into account the rising number of rogues crews we have seen in previous days and weeks. A miscalculation or severe underestimation of who is still a "threat" and who is not could pose potential harm to innocents if one of these individuals chooses to act in the near future of their own will.

Although, taking into account the wisdom and experience of those who are in charge, I doubt they will in any way miscalculate their moves against the fading "threats."
Report Post Tip
Okey Ill keep my gun where it is Jimmy ill keep training on target dummys for now :)
Report Post Tip
Those who took the oath of Mademan and up where removed. Thus removing the rogue factor chance.

Everything else will be given a full 24 hours.
Report Post Tip
*notices all the drama in the streets*

*shakes his head and continues smoking his joint as he watches the thugs and gangsters of the streets become RHM and LHM*

This thing of ours sure has changed! If the old bigs in Italy saw this they would turn in their graves.

*turns and heads down the alley*
Report Post Tip
There is just too much shit that makes me scratch my head and wonder how people's minds work.

Aniki, whoever is deemed a threat is defined by whoever those in charge deem a threat. No criteria need to be given to the underlings. It is not their concern. Those who have instigated the war will remove those who they wish to remove, and let live those who they feel are not a threat. I do not understand how this is any concern to onlookers.

And Jimmy, couldn't this have been mass mailed to your family? That is, unless you are giving orders to every other family in the seven cities. If that is what you are doing, I guess I should say "Congrats" on having such massive balls.
Report Post Tip
Oh, and as far as this goes....

Also I would like to point out that if you receive a witness statement of someone shooting, we ask that you please report it to Marietta, Zoey, JimmyTheLionHeart or Mane.

Anyone in Clan OMalley who sends a WS outside of the family will be shot. Witness statements are to be sent to your Boss, not to some leader in another city.
Report Post Tip
Hi, I was merely asking for clarification on who/what was deemed a threat, I assume such a message was aimed at us mere minions which is the reason for my question.
Report Post Tip
i agree with Hi no one should send WS outside of there family. If you get a WS you should send it to your boss in your family. i also think you should be shot if you send it outside of the family
Report Post Tip
Hello Hi,

I was asked by the godmother herself and Don of Detroit to step out here and make this speech. If your so truly upset about it I am sure they are willing to talk to you about it. Just talk to them. I came out here with there backing so yes I guess I do have massive balls.
Report Post Tip
My many thanks for making this speech while I was away on other business, Jimmy.

What the Consigliere of Philly has stated here today goes. All threats have been exterminated at this point, so all remaining members of the former crew The Wanderers should be given time to find a home.

I thank you in advance for your compliance.
Report Post Tip
Of course, I know that you had the support of other families. I did not just arrive yesterday. And no, I'm not upset about it. Clan OMalley follows a similar code of conduct in all situations. I was only trying to make a point. The point is that it is sort of ridiculous to make sweeping policy mandates as if we were all one big family. It seems as if we do this after every war, mindlessly, simply because it is what we have always done. But we never question why we do it. Surely this isn't the way the mafia works. Wouldn't it make more sense to instruct your own family on how to treat the situation? Then, if one family leader did not like the way another family was running their business, they could intervene? Not only is that course of action more realistic, but it also forces a Boss into a situation where he or she must make sound decisions, rather than having someone else make those decisions for them.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Concerning The Wanderers.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL