Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 23:30:24
Page:  1 
A new Don in town.yay. Started by: Hmmm on Nov 29, '08 11:31
Well from humble being as Family bitch in Clan OMalley. To Left hand man, to sharing a city with Jimmy, Mane has come a long way. This is where I would congratulate him, but I hate him so I will leave that to Max Cohen. So Mane....you suck. But you are Don. So you at least have some respect....so yeah..roast him or something...Just say some words to the new Don of Philly!
Report Post Tip
And what a measure of his illustrious family that none of us could be arsed coming out here to be the first to congratulate him :|

Well done Don, this is definitely not a black day for Mafia whatsoever.
Report Post Tip
Draven walks up to Mane and shakes his and smiles

Mane I know how hard you have worked to achieve this and I am very happy to be here to see it. Congrats and continue to do great.
Report Post Tip
Congrulationgs Mane.
Report Post Tip
Wow, huge thanks to Hmmm for his stirring words, they brought a tear to my eye. I know that you'll always love me so it's fine though.

Thanks guys. :)
Report Post Tip
Well done Mane, come a long way in such a small time. Very well done indeed.
Report Post Tip
My deepest congradulations Mane. You deserve the title Don.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Mane :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mane
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mane glad to see you doing so well :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats Buddy Well Deserved
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mane
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mane!
Report Post Tip
Mane, I know you take one day at a time and hold no real anticipations of what today or even tomorrow will bring. But from what I have seen, you are a good Mafioso and a respectable leader thus far. Although the conflict the last 24 hours was more of a trial-by-fire type of scenario for you and your family, it must be recognized that you came through nearly unscathed in both numbers and honor.

The only thing I can give you is my congratulations and wishes for all the best,

Don Mane :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new Don in town.yay.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL