Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:09:28
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Philly's newest Don. Started by: Max_Cohen on Nov 29, '08 13:36
Last night, amidst the shooting and bloodshed, the newest crew leader in Philly was given one of our highest honors. The great Mane has received the coveted title of Don. He worked hard under Bi-Polar_Bear and served him well enough he was given his own family in the wonderful city of Philadelphia. He has built that family into one of the finest in our seven cities. He has done this by giving his undying support to every one of his family members. He is always there, no matter what the need. I have never seen him turn away anyone who needed help, even if they weren't in the family. Truly, he deserves this great title. Everyone please gather as we congratulate and celebrate Mane donning his new title.

*He signals the caterers to start bringing the food out & pops a cork on a bottle of champagne. He pours it into the three glasses in front of him, handing one to Mane, and one to Oasis. Taking the third one, he raises it high above his head and yells loudly.

Three cheers for Don Mane of Philadelphia! The reign of The Dark Figures shall be a long and prosperous one! Now let's get this party started...
Report Post Tip
I'd be more inclined to congratulate him on this if I knew he wasnt going to rub it in my face every chance he got.

But indeed, congrats Mane, hard earned and well deserved. :)
Report Post Tip
Haha congrats may be in order to Mane but I've done the damn near impossible and beaten Bi-Polar_Bear to Consig :P
Report Post Tip
congrats Mane It would really be a party if you had won that contest! :) PASS the JAcky D my way
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you, sir. amidst the battles and death, some good as risen.

Eh?
Report Post Tip
Note to self: Never make a bet with Mane again...

Congats man. Well deserved.
Report Post Tip
congratulations indeed - a lot of hard work!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mane!
Report Post Tip
congrats man!
Report Post Tip
You are such a slacker....
Report Post Tip
Walks out of the crowd and up to Mane shakes his hand and hands him a Cuban cigar

Congratulations Mane that is a great accomplishment to reach Don.
Report Post Tip
*smiles and pulls out a boot of bubblely*

Congrats Mane!
Report Post Tip
Jasey_rae gets himself a glass of Bossman_Marley's bubbly and raises it in congratulations to Don Mane.
Report Post Tip
Mane you are a great guy and a great crew leader. Congrats on Don and you will do great. all the best!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mane, truly deserved!
Report Post Tip
Mane my man, you do us proud. Congratulations and well deserved!
Report Post Tip
congratulations Don Mane well deserved
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mane well earned buddy
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Boss, well earned.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mane, well earned mate.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly's newest Don.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL