Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:22:31
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
When do the new felony achievements come? Started by: Penquin on Aug 13, '13 17:07

Hola!

I was curious when the new felony achievements are being released or if it's possible to get a draft of what the numbers are going to look like. I'm a bit lost at which one to work at now (all 99% etc etc).

Also will there be an achievement for each specific safe / lock? Like I levelled them up now by just doing the highest but will that count towards the lower locks/safes ? Or do I have to manually do the lowest ones for the achievement? Also will there be a difference between forcing and properly opening?

Is there an ETA? 

Cheers! 

Report Post Tip

We are currently working in the servers and the new user code, once that is done our next major overhaul is the achievement system.  We should have the new user code done by the 1st of the month, shortly there after we can start the process.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the reply Squishy. Any input on my question into regards how it's going to be tracked? I ask so everyone can already work towards it since I know you're recording people their movements already. Like if each safe will be 100x per specific kind... I could start already doing that kinda deal :) 

Report Post Tip

Any idea when this will be addressed? It's been 4 months now :( 

Report Post Tip
...What she said!
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: When do the new felony achievements come?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL