Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:41:38
Page:  1 
Office Antics. Started by: WilliamClinton on Dec 01, '08 16:50
Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse and i was in the oval office as she was in her blouse.

I had nothing better to do nor did she. So with a twinkle of my eye, and a bat of her eyelashes we got to it on like old women and hot flashes.

It wasn't for long for she knew what she was doing when she went down on me it was as if I was gluing.

Her mouth stuck to my (add what you will) I started to giggle, as she went down on my pickle.

With a bob and a weave she had me with glee and thinking boy i'm glad this chick don't know me.

For I only promised her she would go far and get ahead in life. For I was getting a head and she was going to remember for life.

I don't know if I would do it again but for the allegations of Godmother Marietta why would you accuse me twice?
Report Post Tip
Great mention of Pickle. Top marks for that alone.
Report Post Tip
This story was later found written on Mr. Clintons desk and was published in the paper. How it got out is still unknown today. Mr Clinton did want to add that this story was not written to mean this happened with him or the Godmother Marrieta but with another woman. At the end the allegations he was referring to was those of Absolut. I hope you do enjoy as much as I did.
Report Post Tip
oh wow lol hahahhaha thats good i like it! your a poet, has anyone told you that? while this poem is not totally explicite, it is quiet suggestive. :) lol way to keep it clean, andfunny too!
Report Post Tip
Gotti Laughs

Like I stated - Anything sexual, is now public! Thanks to to the new generation!
Report Post Tip
Her mouth stuck to my (nose) I started to giggle
Report Post Tip
Stands confused.

Generation Sex.
Report Post Tip
Eq smiles as he reads the local paper

Reading on at the comments submitted to the editor, he smirks as certain people comment the "sex generation", thinking is that not a good thing?
Report Post Tip
Lil Wayne stand in the crowd laughing to himself.

"Its funny round here"

Smiles at the people around him.
Report Post Tip
*sigh* if only someone would go down on my pickle :{

a sulking gameownage walked down the lonley streets of vegas where anything could happen to him
Report Post Tip
Funny little man but I dont think Marietta's going to like it.
Report Post Tip
lolz
Report Post Tip
Not surprised you had a twinkle in your eye ;)
Report Post Tip
Lol i think Marietta will find it funny because its great to have some good Humor in the streets and i think that this man has brought it into the streets as we havent seen it for quite sometime so soak up all the laughter people because id say that this guy is amazingly funny

Laughs away with Lil_Wayne and say to him

"some of these people around here are very funny and some well... just plain people with no Humor" :(
Report Post Tip
Laughter never hurt anyone did it?

I think it was a brilliant speech! Whats a pickle?

*Antonio walks off looking confused*
Report Post Tip
Very funny read. Well done.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Office Antics.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL