Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:51:33
Page:  1 
The Rourkes would like to welcome. Started by: QuagmireRourke on Dec 01, '08 17:11
...........Fu-ManJuRourke into our brotherhood of other Mothers and Fathers.

Fu, or 'The foreskins nemesis' as we know him is our sprituality. He is the yin to Thomas' Yang.

Where he walks he brings a calm, almost tranquil embodiment to the House of Rourke. His body check also kicks ass.

Ladies and Gentleman, I bring you our holy non-brother.

Let him walk amongst you and spread joy and the word of 'IT'

Praise be to the Rourkes!
Report Post Tip
Thomas applauds the arrival of the newest Rourke

Fu was recruited while Gordon was on a scouting trip out in Israel, looking for the hottest new hockey talent. We're not sure exactly how this came about cosidering Israel is really hot and I'm pretty sure ice rinks are minimal. Surely though, whatever he found will allow us to fight valiantly against Eden Hall Academy.
Report Post Tip
WOAH NELLY and Sweet mother of Abraham, Issac and Jacob...

Israel has one of the worlds BEST Olympic sized ice skating rinks and facilities.

Teams from ALL OVER THE globe come to share in the simcha of warm weather and cold ice....

not to mention some good herring and shnaps.
Report Post Tip
and Mazel Tov to me and my brothers from another mother and father for me rejoining up with the clan!!!
Report Post Tip
Shalom Fu.

I would like to formally welcome you to the Rourke non-family association by which we all have decided to present you with this gift that we would like you to accept as a token to remember this day.

Looks around as the other Rourkes pretend as if they knew that this was all a part of the plan. Mickey presents Fu with a hockey puk engraved "Fu this is for you" around its borders.

Mazel Tov!
Report Post Tip
Eddie's world began to spin around him. A hockey puck? They got him a fucking engraved motherfucking hockey puck? Mother fuckers. Nobody had told Eddie about this. All he'd gotten to welcome Fu-ManJu was a gift coupon for a half priced massage. Sweat began to trickle down his back and his hands were beginning to become moist, slowly soaking the coupon clutched tightly within them. He had to think of something fast. He didn't want to upset the guy. I mean, he's Jewish. Who knows what sorts of wacky activities they could get up to in their upcoming days of playful comradery? But no, this would all go to waste, because those sons of beautiful Rourke breeding maidens decided to get him an engraved fucking hockey puck. Eddie fished into his pocket and clutched the first thing his sweaty hands could get a grip on before extending his hand out to greet his Jewish non blood related brother

"As a welcome gift I got you..."

Eddie cringed as he looked down at his palm

"...a car."

A vein pulsated on his forehead.
Report Post Tip
Wait wait wait, so you're telling me there's ANOTHER one? Another Rourke?

Christ on crutches. I can't get rid of you- I mean... welcome! Welcome Fu-Manju!
Report Post Tip
Eddy, Eddy!

My lanseman...

I'm so delighted to see you, come here and give your brother from a different mother and father a great big hug...

Oh and mind the chest pockets, I have some pickles and bread in them in case I got hungry.

So..nu.. a car?!?!

What a gevadik gift... You always were my favorite.

So I'm off to visit my bubbe... btw, can you spare some cash for gas? I'm rather...low on it.

Thanks boobalah!
Report Post Tip
A warm Welcome and a bissle nosh for the new kinder of the family!

My oh my, our numbers are growing...

BrianRourke Marietta Made Man Alive

EddieRourke Zoey Gangster Alive

Fu-ManjuRourke Zoey Goomba Alive

MickeyRourke Zoey Earner Alive

OneTwoRourke Marietta Gangster Alive

QuagmireRourke Zoey Made Man Alive

RourkeyRourke None Civilian Alive

ThomasRourke Marietta Boss Alive
Report Post Tip
Don't worry ladies and gentlemen, I have arrived.
Report Post Tip
*Quagmire leads the chorus of cheers for the newest of our non-family brother with different mothers and fathers*

Rourkey, its good to have you here. Please accept this samurai banana and chinese fighting muffing on behalf of your non-brothers.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rourkes would like to welcome.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL