Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:40:44
Page:  1 
The Job (RP) Started by: Triumph on Dec 02, '08 16:54
Stetting: Late 1930's, inside Triumph's house

Triumph slowly slips on a pair of black leather gloves.

You ready for this?

Before Draven has time to reply, Triumph pulls out another pair of gloves and throws them towards Draven

This is gonna be big. You remember what we talked about?

Draven nods, and pulls out two brand new colt .45's, handing one to Triumph.

Which car are we taking, mine or yours?

Draven pulls her keys out of her pocket and nods to Triumph

We can take my 328 get us in an out a lot faster. The less time we spend there the better. I am ready for this.

Draven slides her gloves on as they walk up the stairs coming from the basement

I remeber exactly what you said don't worry. Lets go.

Silently the two leave the comfort of HQ and walk into the dimly lit street. Where a sleek black 2 seater awaits them.

Setting: Car ride to the bank

Draven drives quitely down the road trying to calm her tensions by lighting a cigarette

Not to much long Triumph and it's show time.

Triumph nods and steals on of her smokes. After a short drive down the dark alleyways. Draven pulls the car to a halt.

Hey we are here

Setting: Outside the bank

Pull around to the back, we'll need to make a quick get away.

Triumph glances down at his watch

Shit. Were gonna miss it. Come on, we gotta go now. Hurry.

Triumph & Draven both get out of car and head towards the bank

"Not a soul in sight" Draven whispers to herself.

The two mobsters round the corner just in time. The security guard was just finishing up with his smoke break.

Um, excuse me sir, can you do me a favor? Draven asks.

"Possibly, what can I do for you?" The man replies.

"Die"

Without a blinking once, Draven shoots the man square between the eyes.

Triumph looks at his watch

"12 seconds, lets GO!"

Draven drops on her knees and starts to search the dead corpse, pulling up a large ring of keys and throwing them to Triumph.

"Hide the corpse. I'll leave the door unlocked"

Draven picks up the gaurds leg and drags him over to the pile of built up trash behind the building. Dropping his legs she sets the trash over him quitely and quickly. And runs back to the door that was left ajar for her, peering around the corner she walks in slowly.

In side the bank

Quietly Draven pulls door to and pulls her gun back out to be ready for anything. Silently she walks down the corridor towards the vault. Seeing Triumph she quickens her steps to meet him

"Triumph were in." Draven whispered almost inaudibly to Triumph.

"Shh." Triumph raised his finger to his lips to motion for her to stay silent.

The two move like rats through the hallway coming nearer to there destination with each step. Finally approaching the vault Triumph begins to work on the lock like a true pro

"Not much more time now Triumph." Draven was getting antsy and excited due to her fear and excitement.

"Done. Lets go in. " Triumph whispered to her quietly and motioned for her to move closer.

Triumph throws up his hand

Wait.

Triumph points up

Triumph quietly whispers "I'm gonna go upstairs. Start grabbing the money. There are bags for the money underneath each teller stand. Grab them, and fill them up"

Triumph pulls out his gun and starts to creep upstairs

Draven quickly grabs each bag under the wooden stand and begins to stuff them as full as possible with the money. Working as quickly as possible she starts filling the last one and realizes Triumph has not come back down yet.

"Damn what's taking him so long, were taking to long." Draven mumbled to herself

Having finished packing up the bags, Draven grabs them and starts to walk through the vault door when suddenly a shot rang out. The loud ring echoed through the empty hall ways and Draven dropped the bags and hunches close to the floor in the shadows. Suddenly she remebered Triumph speaking to her earlier.

Draven's Flashback

"Draven. Listen to me ok," Triumph said to her making sure she was paying attention. "If anything goes wrong at all you get your ass out there and quickly. You listening to me?"

"Yeah, yeah I am listening but your the best so nothings going to happen." Draven playful pushed him as she spoke to him.

Angered by her disposition Triumph grabbed Draven by the shoulders and said "Look at me. If anything goes wrong you get your ass out of there do you hear me Draven?"

Startled and worried she looked down at the floor and whispered, "Yes I know. I will remember."

Back in the present

Draven ran down the hall and to her car as fast as possible. Tears ran down her face as she jumped in the car and started the engine. Quickly she started the engin and sped down the street. Draven whipped the car back into HQ's back alley where she sat there in her car shaking, terrified and crying.

"Triumph I am sorry." She cried as she sat still in her car with her head rested on the steeringwheel.

Draven turned and looked at the bags in the seat and simply rested her hand on them.

(Credit to myself and Draven. Both of us took turns in writing this.)
Report Post Tip
ooo very very good nice read man very very nice congrats to you both for making such a good RP :)
Report Post Tip
Good read. Sad she let a friend die with no vengeance ah what can you do some people do that to ya.
Report Post Tip
Ahh but you see nothing was actually said about him dying ;)

You never know what could happen actually left it up to the reader to infer, but something tells me he might not be dead
Report Post Tip
Yes thats what i thought aswell Draven i once i read the last paragrah i thought why did she leave him behind and went and read through it again to see if it said anything about him dieing so i was like hmmm nice RP and Mystery at the same time :)
Report Post Tip
Nice :) Loved the RP Hope to see more
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Job (RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL