Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:40:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Started by: Santa_Claus on Dec 02, '08 23:46
Striphe your such a Scrooge! Get some spirit! Yes, he's breaking and entering, but thats OK!
Report Post Tip
Tempe looks at Santa with wide innocent *looking* eyes, and says in her sweetest voice

But Santa, my mommy taught me that playing with guns is good, and that shooting people purifies your soul :)
Report Post Tip
*looking at the Santa as if he had slapped Marley's mother*

I told you I wanted that sling shot and you promised!

*runs off down the street whining*
Report Post Tip
*Waits patiently for santa to deliver his gold grill..

Oh, thanks santa. thanks for my gold grill. it matches my crown.
Report Post Tip
Cooooool Santa hmmm what do i want??............ i want a brand new car !!
Report Post Tip
Question!

First right answer get 50k prize!!!

Where Santa Claus live?
Report Post Tip
The ghetto?
Report Post Tip
2atatime, That gift may be a little early.

Bossman Marley, we ran out of slingshots that year due to the North Pole Olympics.

Molly, a gold grill you say? I will see what I can do in this era of poor technology.

Death Knight a car is a bit hard to fit onto my sleigh but I will see what I can do little buddy.

Dogmeat...Hands you a silver bullet...

Tony, be nice or Im going to surrand wrap you while your sleeping.
Report Post Tip
Pure waits in the que for the gangsters to jump off santa's lap. As 2ataTime jumps down, the elf unhooks the rope and Pure is able to walk through. He jumps up onto Santa's lap.

Hiii! All I want for Christmas is a Tonka Truck! Last time I had one I was 8 years old. Failing that, I would like an evening with one of your beautiful elf people. Ill provide the wine :)
Report Post Tip
~Walking past the velvet ropes, Glare stares at The Jolly Old man himself. Walking timidly forward holding tightly onto Caveman's hand Glare finds herself hoisted up onto Santa's lap.

Getting her nerve up She shyly asks Santa to bring her a new pair of jammies and a puppy dog.
Report Post Tip
I want too bang Mrs Claus :p
Report Post Tip
Hello

Pure_Healm, a tonka truck it will be!

Glare, no need to be scared, a pair of jammies and a suppy dog, I will see what I can do.

Sends his elves after Iron to take him out back into the alley and teach the little guy a lesson!
Report Post Tip
Ahh Santa I could use a New Pistol

And if its not too much trouble, some cookies
Report Post Tip
*screams and yells before being thrown out, with the smell of Tequila on his clothes*
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL