Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:09:51
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Felony choice Started by: Mane on Dec 03, '08 06:17
A cop came walking around the corner and you booked.

The amount of times I see that per day is ridiculous. Makes me wonder what a Don would do if that happened, in an RP sense. He is unlikely to allow a cop to book him. This makes me think that what if there was a set of choices about how to react to such a situation?

You could have a screen that does something like this:

A cop came walking around the corner and you booked.

Pay $1000 to avoid jail | Beat up the cop | Come quietly

A set of options like that would obviously have a set chance of succeeding and failing, and failing to beat the cop up could land you with a 15 minute jail sentence, or something similar.
Report Post Tip
This is a great idea. A mobster with a gun and a motive is not likely to allow a measly copper to sway him from his goal.
Report Post Tip
Are you thinking of it and every rank that has a felony or maybe high ranks?

I do like the idea
Report Post Tip
I love the idea. It would definitely make it a bit more realistic. The options you gave are great. And for the beat up the cop one, it could be made to be pretty difficult, so its harder to get away if you choose that one. For the paying money, it could be done by ranks, higher ranks have to pay more or something.
Report Post Tip
"A cop came walking around the corner and you booked" means you left very quickly, not that he arrested you. But I do like the idea of having an option to do something to try to get out of a jail sentence if caught.

Something such as "After [completing the felony], you notice a cop down the street pointing in your direction. You decide to:

Take off down the alley | Steal the nearest car | Charge the cop | Stash the loot | Stand still and hope he was pointing at something else.
Report Post Tip
I think that is a good idea. Something different, but as Hayley said, adds a bit more realtiy to it all.
Report Post Tip
i think it's a great idea and would definetely be more realisitic
Report Post Tip
thats a hell of a idea!!!
Report Post Tip
Excellent idea mate, definetly would bring a bit more realism into this already outstandingly realistic game.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Felony choice
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL