Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 13:58:55
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Failed Attempt Witness Statements. Started by: Oasis on Dec 03, '08 12:16
Since witness statements go out when somebody is wacked, why shouldn't this be the case when they are merely shot at? It makes no sense, to me, that someone can see another person getting wacked...but nobody sees anything when there's a failure.

As with 'Success!' witness statements now, there is always the chance that the would be wacker could stealth the attack, and no witness statement goes out; and as I'd see it, they'd be identical to witness statements just with the word "tried" in the personal instead.

I really can't see any cons, I'm expecting people to moan and say "oh no it's rubbish, everyone will see my prowackers.", but I see that as a good thing. It encourages better planned takedowns. It forces leaders and even rogues to have more than one prowacker, making wars more encompassing of the entire family.

It will also help when people not only pro an ia, but don't have the decency to pro it on time. I hate that shit.

Anyway, opinions would be appreciated.
Report Post Tip
I agree it makes it more realistic
Report Post Tip
I like the idea.
Report Post Tip
One does go out, it seems.
Report Post Tip
Why not? Realistically it makes sense. If someone is offline it gives them a higher chance to survive than just being a sitting duck while offline. Good suggestion.
Report Post Tip
Great Idea, obviosuly it will make wars harder, and it will force a few truths to come out I suppose about who's being totally loyal to your family, an example would be someone in your family proing a rogue.

A good an implementable idea, well done
Report Post Tip
yes why not
Report Post Tip
This suggestion has just been implemented.

It is linked to stealth, sooo, fail witness only goes out if you fail the stealth roll.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Failed Attempt Witness Statements.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL