Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:51:22
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A New Las Vegas Family Started by: Gambino on Dec 03, '08 22:14
Invitations had been sent out across all 7 cities to mafioso of all ranks and families. Gambino was excited as he prepared the speech that would announce his new Las Vegas partner. He looked out the window of the Gatti Grassi HQ and saw that hundreds of guests had already arrived and were milling around the festive tables laden with food and drink. He took one last look at his written speech and then stuffed the notes into his pocket. He opened the door and the crowd began to applaud.

"Speech! Speech! Speech!" The crowd roared and chanted.

He walked over to the podium, tapped the microphone as a test, and began to speak...

"Ladies and gentlemen. It is an honor to have all of your here today. Please eat and drink. Help yourselves to whatever you like. The food is from the Fat Cat Club and is the best in all Las Vegas."

Gambino cleared his throat and began...

"The events of late have been upsetting to some and welcomed by others. No matter which applies to you, know that I am grateful for your appearance here today to help me salute the one man whose light shone brightly during the entire weekend of changes. A man who relentlessly pursued the rogues. Who without question or hesitation, followed orders, directed others, and persevered until the battles were over and the smoke cleared. Throughout his career with the Gatti Grassi, this man has always been the first one to step up to the plate no matter what it might cost him on a personal level. His every action has been for the family's best interest. He is indeed the epitome of what a grand mafioso should be and has everything it takes to be a fine and respected CrewLeader in his own rights."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome, my creme de la creme...Handiman." Gambino turned to his left and motioned for Handiman to join him at the podium.

"Handiman, let me shake your hand and tell you right here and right now how proud I am of you and how happy it makes me to offer you--with the GodMother Marietta's full blessings-- your very own HQ here in Las Vegas alongside the Gatti Grassi."

Gambino shook Handiman's hand and then bearhugged him, giving him the traditional kiss on both cheeks.

"Welcome my man!" Gambino yelled to the crowd. "Come on up everyone and make this new CL feel welcome!"
Report Post Tip
HandiMan stands next to Gambino somewhat speechless and begins to slowly realize what has just happened. He shakes Gambino's hand again and again, thenn walks up to the podium, leans down and starts speaking into the microphone. He looks into the crowd as he speaks...

I can't thank Godmother Marietta or Gambino enough for giving me this great opportunity. I will miss the Gratti Grassi family for I have had great times while working with Gambino and with the Fat Cat crew. I am glad that my HQ will be in Las Vegas alongside his. Again, thank you very much for giving me this opportunity.

Handiman raises his glass to toast the Gatti Grassi.

Here's to Gambino and to the beginning of a solid partnership between the Gatti Grassi and the WheelChair Cartel!".
Report Post Tip
Congratz HandiMan

Our lines go back a bit. You're a good man, and I know you will do well.

Best of luck on your ventures in Las Vegas
Report Post Tip
Gambino, this is truly an excellent choice. I cannot think of many people who work harder than Handiman. Congratulations Handi. I am sure you will be a credit to both LV and the community at large.
Report Post Tip
Congrats HandiMan. I wish you and your family well.
Report Post Tip
Prozac walks up to Handiman and shakes his hand

Congratulations on your new family. I hope it is a prosperous and strong family.

I shall be building a wheelchair ramp into my Pharmacy so you and yours can stop by at any time :D
Report Post Tip
Walks up and shakes Handimans hand.

Congratulations Handiman. Let the lights shine bright for you both.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and good luck, Handiman.

Zoey shook the new leader's hand then left the party to spend the evening gambling on the strip.
Report Post Tip
Eclipse finds Handiman and begins to shake his hand as a smile creeps across his face.

Congratulations my friend. A very deserving honor for you. I wish you and your family all the best.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Handi! Best of luck with your new family, may you prosper merrily for many a moon
Report Post Tip
congrats handi i'm proud to know you and call you a friend
Report Post Tip
A tear runs down Mitch's cheek. Taking off his hat he walks over to HandiMan and sticks out his hand

You Sir are a fine example of of what all us should strive to be.

Good luck to you and your new family! May they shine brighter and longer than any star in the night sky!
Report Post Tip
Absolut begins to clap in congratulations to HandiMan.

I've seen you in the streets and around all the cities putting yourself out there to be heard and serving your crew. You definetly deserve this opportunity. Congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on Crew Leader Handiman you earned this.
Report Post Tip
Congratz well deserved!! Good Luck On Your New Family :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats on you auth Handiman. I bet you will become more Handy now. :)
Report Post Tip
Way to go handi! Keep in touch, if anyone deserves it, it's you.
Report Post Tip
You go buddy! You deserved it! WooHoo! (Whistling, Screaming)!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and good luck to you Handiman.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation boss.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Las Vegas Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL