Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:58:38
Page:  1 
Turf War Started by: Antonio_Macelli on Dec 04, '08 13:21
Nicoli Cantini is a young thug from the homeland. He has recently started sniffing around Chicago and New York. Rumors have surfaced that he has started an underground that is growing at an alarming rate.

Nicoli's father Andreo is a retired Don and has apparently shown his son some of the finer points of this thing of ours. It seems he didn't inform him about the loyalty aspect and having people build trust in you so that you can do business with them.

Nicoli's small contingency of mobsters has been relatively harmless until recently but lately they have really picked up their business in Chicago. They have been very difficult to find but the hunt has started.

Yesterday, a good friend of mine, Vincent DeNafrio, was mugged and killed in the process. He had stepped out of his HQ and had gotten about 2 blocks away when it happened. Now Vincent wasn't a pushover. I've seen him take out for or five guys at once, he's built like a tank and usually has the firepower to rival one. With the beating he took last night, he had to have been attacked by at least four or five guys and he had to have been blindsided.

Nicoli's crew has been known to leave a red rose and a joker playing card with "NC" on the back at each of their successful jobs, that's why I think he set this up...

This morning I was staking out a restaurant, in my turf, on 37th and Park Ave that Nicoli's boys have hit for the last three Thursdays in a row. I was sitting at the bar loaded with weapons and ready for anything. Three seats away was my faithful friend Jack Caldwell, a man who has helped me in the past and has proven his trust time and time again. He too was packing a nice punch.

When the black Model-T pulled up and two thuggish guys stepped out, Jack and I both slipped on our brass knuckles and made sure the guns were ready. The manager, Mike's, eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the men and he looked at me nervously. I nodded at Jack and made sure he was ready.

The thugs walked in with a cocky stride. They walked up to the register, one pulled his gun out and pointed it at Mike saying, "You know why I'm here you son of a bitch, why aren't you ready. Get the fucking money."

At this Jack and I simultaneously got up, spun around, and hammered the two thugs. The little guy was out cold on the first hit, but the big guy got pissed. He was a battle. Jack and I both hit him with the brass knuckles and bloodied him up but he just grabbed me and threw me about 10 feet into a table and chair. As I picked myself up I realized the chairs were made from steel not wood. I came back with the chair and smashed the big oaf in the back of the head, finally dropping him. I looked at Jack and saw the beating he had taken. I looked at the manager and told him to remember that this is exactly the reason we charge a protection tax.

Jack and I tied up and gagged the two and threw them in the back of the car. We then drove back to the HQ to talk to the boss. After telling him about the situation we decided to let them go, each with 5 broken fingers, a broken wrist, and one with a broken knee. They were told to deliver a message to Nicoli. I pinned a note to their jacket and told them it was so they would not to forget.

Nicoli,

You try this on our turf again and I'll come after you directly.

XOXO

Antonio_Macelli

(to be continued)
Report Post Tip
Excellent story, you sir have a real talent. Can't wait for the continuation.
Report Post Tip
Wow. I really liked this. Very engaging.
Report Post Tip
Great story, cant wait to here the other one :)
Report Post Tip
Fantasic story my friend! It was a good read and the you had a point to it in the story!

Can't wait for the next!
Report Post Tip
Not for other people I mean...
Report Post Tip
thank you for your kind words.
Report Post Tip
Good Story :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Turf War
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL