Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:09:28
Page:  1 
The state of LA Started by: Prozac on Dec 04, '08 19:13
Prozac stands in front of the gathering crowd and begins to speak

Ladies and Gentlemen I stand here before you to bring you news from LA. As some of you may have noticed I was away for a time with business affairs that needed tending to. In the time that I was away many people have lost their lives, including my dear friend Bi_Polar_Bear. This leaves myself as the sole family in Los Angeles.

There have been many questions brought to me concerning Los Angeles and if im going to be letting someone set up along side me. At this point in time though I have no intention of setting anyone up. In time I do plan to have a family along side mine but that is for a time down the road.

For now I plan to just let my family grow, not quickly I might add. I like having a tight knit group of people under me so im being very selective. We are currently working on building on our business district here in LA so feel free to stop by and do some shopping while you are in town on business.

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to visiting with you all. Feel free to drop me a mail anytime as im always open for some talking.

Prozac walks into the crowd that has gathered and begins mingling with the people disappearing into the sea of bodies
Report Post Tip
Absolut plans his next trip to Los Angeles and to see if there's any good pubs.

Care to catch a drink with me anyone?
Report Post Tip
Los Angeles is a wonderful city, but our thing on the west coast always has had a thinner flock the east coast. Some think, it's good, some think it's bad. It doesn't matter what they think, since it's your city now. Cheers either way despite the circumstances.
Report Post Tip
Shopping? Did you say shopping? You have my attention now! I could so use a new pair of shoes and a new dress. I guess I'd better think about a Christmas present for Dante too. A new tie! That sounds perfect. LA has always had all the newest styles. I think I will be on my way there shortly.

After a long day of shopping a girl could always use a beverage. Absolut, I'll meet you for a drink.
Report Post Tip
I'll join you for a drink, aslong as it's not Absolut, can't stomach the stuff!
Report Post Tip
I agree with you boss, a smaller family runs more smoothly than a larger family.

I'll meet you guys at the bar. screwdrivers on me! jager bomb for you though Devilish, since vodka's not your thing.
Report Post Tip
Very wise of you Prozac. I think it is best to let your family grow into a tight group before opening your city to another leader.

I look forward to seeing who you decide to let rule along side you when you think the time is right.

Also, what will be done with Chicago? How long should it be left to ruin? Should a new leader not be promoted to the city to ensure that businesses and crime syndicates do not collapse in that city?

Pure finishes speaking and strokes his long beard.
Report Post Tip
Chicago is under discussion and a decision will be made shortly on that issue.

Prozac, I'm glad you decided to come to the streets to inform the people of your plans for LA and I look forward to when you decide that you are established enough to set up someone else alongside you. You have a couple of weeks to make up for, in the way of crew workings, but I'm sure your Right Hand did a fine job of covering you, being the outgoing individual that she is.
Report Post Tip
For sure, she is an excellent stand in as my usual RHM, whom is currently having vehicle issues and cant get to the HQ that much.

I have all the confidence in the world in both Zoloft, and FrankieFigs to ensure that things within the family are taken care of in the same manner as myself. Otherwise they wouldnt be where they are.

There is a new wing of our HQ currently under construction and should be completed soon. Once it is completed I hope to hold a celebration in the streets for all to attend to, should be a joyous occasion.
Report Post Tip
Prozac! No intentions on authing anyone! Thats a power serge! Heh, I am joking. Skorp4Auth
Report Post Tip
Cool i will drop by LA as soon as i can to mooch around the buisness's :) cya there :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The state of LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL