Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 07:31:42
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Space bar scrolls down now on Chrome Started by: blink on Aug 29, '13 15:25

Basically i used to race on chrome using the space bar to basically press enter on the shoot screen and all was fine and dandy. <font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">Now i've no idea what changed on presumably my end but now </font>every time<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> i use </font>space bar<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> to shoot it shoots once and then scrolls down, leaving the wack button and just scrolling down the screen.</font>

I know that this is a default function of the space on chrome but this is where the game comes into effect:

If i shoot with the trigger safety on safe, it shoots fine and doesn't scroll off the wack button. It only does that now when i change it to fire. Obviously something changes in the game between turning the trigger from Safe to Fire and whether that could be incorporated so that this no longer happens?

I have a feeling this is an incredibly long shot considering i never had any issues previously with the space bar going to it's default and scrolling off the wack button.  It works fine on firefox which i've had to use and have tried re-installing chrome to no avail. I hope i've explained it well enough. 

Thanks. 

Report Post Tip

Now, this may be annoying or not worth the hassle, but chrome is chrome.. its messed up. If you really want to use space bar, you could try something like KeyTweak to change the function of what pressing space bar does. So pressing space bar instead does a mouse click? dont know how reliable that is, just an idea.

Report Post Tip

I use chrome, and have no issue with the using the spacebar to fire. The only time my page will scroll down is if nothing is selected and you space. So it seems like the problem is on your end of the browser, but if you still can't figure anything out the Enter key also fires your gun. 

Report Post Tip

That doesn't work either anymore. Space bar still works fine on my old computer so i think we deduced in DL that it was due to a recent Chrome update or something in the last couple of weeks. 

So i'd probably avoid that because firefox sucks. Haha

Report Post Tip

My chrome is up to date. Still no issues, which just makes it stranger.

Report Post Tip

Same problem over here.

Report Post Tip

I'm also having the spacebar issue (works with safety on, but not off)... also enter only works for a couple clicks at a time. Kind of weird that it's not messed up for everyone though :S

Version 29.0.1547.62 m Google Chrome is up to date
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Space bar scrolls down now on Chrome
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL