Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:50
Page:  1 
Congrats to Phillys new Wise Guy Started by: FatLucaRicci on Dec 05, '08 20:21
Longshanks has finally made the hard earned rank of Wise Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU MAN. IT IS WELL EARNT.

*Fatluca puts out cakes, drinks and whatever else you do to pretend we are going to have a street party and the whole speech isn't there to make you look good.

This is ok right?

I can congratulate my friend longshanks on making Wise Guy as much as you can all congratulate those making Don?

I call all of you out there. Go make a lovely new speech to congratulate your best mate making Gangster in the shortest time possible (24 hours I believe).

It is getting to the point where there are more congratulation speeches then any other kind of speech on the streets. Go out and do something original rather than posting some drivel as to how great your boss is and how hard they worked to hit Don. I heard one guy say three sentences the other day. He must be really impressed by his bosses achievement and transfered that across to his speaking skills.

These speeches can be done in your HQ and via Mob Mail, you do not have to bring them to the streets so we can all have a 'party'. I know it's what all the cool kids are doing but next time you feel compelled to write some such thing STOP and think. Do I really need to put this here?

Rant over.
Report Post Tip
A HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS MY GOOD MAN!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you too Luca, on your ascension to Wise Guy!
Report Post Tip
I am fairly certain this is better than anything bighead has ever accomplished.
Report Post Tip
Oasis my good man. How kind of you to say so in the streets.

I would like to thank you for giving me a chance. I would like to thank Mane for his constant encouragement and support. I would also like to thank The Dark Figures for being such a fine fine family to be a part of. I'd like to congratulate the crew budgie for the lovely bird song he let's out through the day and obviously the crew cat who ate that eventually annoying budgie who sang through the night aswell.

Also, my mum, dad, brother, great aunt, second cousin removed and my mums side and everyone who has ever known me.
Report Post Tip
Shouldn't you be holding a contest now for someone to design you a new suit, as you have a new title??
Report Post Tip
It's no use trying to convince him Pezz; I fear he'll never take off those assless chaps of his.
Report Post Tip
Who would congratulate that Mong Longshanks!
Report Post Tip
Good job longshanks! Im sure it was well earnt.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Congrats to Phillys new Wise Guy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL