Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:56:06
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
new jailbreak message Started by: -Temperance- on Dec 06, '08 02:58
So, as you all know, when you get do jailbreaks, occasionally you see a message that goes something like this 'Falure, you escaped but temperance did not.

Well what i thought about, to make it more interesting, is a message along the lines of 'Falure temperance escaped, but you did not.' maybe with a shorter jail sentence for that one or something.

just an idea to add a new twist to jail breaks
Report Post Tip
This seems like a good idea. I think this would be a good feature.
Report Post Tip
Wow, thats an interesting twist on things, I think that would be a great feature to implement into the game.
Report Post Tip
I really like this idea. I think it should happen
Report Post Tip
This suggestion is. . . . actually. . . has my vote of interest and affirmation..

REspects.

L3
Report Post Tip
I love it, 'Failure temperance escaped, but you did not.' so only temperance escapes, ^.^ would be lovely for every one, but I guess just her's ok... ;)
Report Post Tip
I do like the idea of having the inverse result happen. Seems like it would be possible for them to escape but you get thrown in. However, I dunno why you would get a shorter than normal sentence for that. It doesn't make sense from a realism point of view, but I guess it might from an ease of play perspective.
Report Post Tip
Nice idea, though I dislike jails and dislike being inside for that matter. I do agree with Max about the serving time. For all you unsuccessful jail breakers...rot...
Report Post Tip
lol maybe not just a shorter time, maybe just a different sentence time than if you get thrown in. maybe not. and lylithe you know what i meant :P
Report Post Tip
I think its sounds like a good idea.
Report Post Tip
I like this idea
Report Post Tip
I think this is an idea that was supposed to be implemented but has yet to be coded. Is that the case?
Report Post Tip
Good idea, it would make crackdowns last longer and make them more usefull at the same time :D
Report Post Tip
Real good idea, would definetly make jail breaks much more riskier
Report Post Tip
This should happen. Honestly, this could happen in real life. You could get caught breaking someone out, but they could escape.
Report Post Tip
I love this idea
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: new jailbreak message
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL