Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 21:05:59
Page:  1 
Rules Update Started by: Squishy on Sep 01, '13 23:42

The rules have been updated (#10 was added).

1. I certify that I have not logged in or played on any accounts that are still alive.
  2. I certify that I have not created any accounts that are still alive.
  3. I certify that no one else will have access to the account OR password I am about to create, outside of yourself and the MafiaReturns Administration.
  4. I certify that I will use a password that is unique to this game and will not be used anywhere else.
  5. I certify that I do not have or will not have access to any other account.
  6. I certify that I am not creating this account to be used as a target account.
  7. I certify that if I share an IP with someone, I will report my IP as a shared IP using the Management -> Report Shared IP page.
  8. I certify that I am an adult, being of legal age or over, 18 or 21, in my legal jurisdiction to view adult material.
  9. I certify that I fully accept that I will be exposed to materials and subject matter that may be of adult nature and objectionable to some persons.
  10. I certify that I fully accept that I am not allowed to ban other users from using features of the game that are consental. (Example being: Dueling or Mugging)
  11. I will hold harmless MafiaReturns, Crooked Studios LLC, and Jaundies, their staff, owners and agents from and against any claims, liability, losses, costs, damages, or expenses (including attorney's fees) arising from my use of or participation in this service or the information contained therein. Furthermore, I will defend MafiaReturns, Crooked Studios LLC, and Jaundies, their staff, owners and agents against all claims of impropriety regarding my use of this service.
Report Post Tip

Read.

Report Post Tip

A question about number 4. I use the same password for everything, does this in fact mean that I need to change my password for MR?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Rules Update
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL