Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:56
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Search Mail Started by: -Temperance- on Dec 08, '08 02:38
I know that everyone has seen the suggestions for the search option to search through threads, what I am proposing is to have a search option in your mail. This feature would be used to search you mailbox for messages to or from a certain person. I believe that this feature would be especially useful for CL's, as they receive such an abundance of mails, and may occasionally need to refer back to a mail from before, and it can become very time consuming to attempt to search for that one specific mail from someone. Even after going through all of the pages, sometimes you still don't find it. This feature would make that long process go away, and make it possible for you to spend all that time on something else for the family.
Report Post Tip
Yes, I'm defiantly in favor of this idea. I had this exact problem a few hours ago.

maybe you could search for the person it was to/from. Or the subject of the mail.

Also, why wasn't the thread search implemented?
Report Post Tip
Wow great Idea. just type in the name of the person and you get a lest of the MM that you have gotten from that person within the last, oh...lets say month, or week. Amazing Idea.

Of course this is in addition to the regular mail feature.
Report Post Tip
*list* hehe tired :-P
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Search Mail
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL