Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:24:44
Page:  1 
The downtown hotel Started by: Martin_White on Sep 14, '13 21:29

When you walk in this 10 floored hotel you can see the 20th century decors.The place is not to big it 20 rooms and a meeting room at the top of the building.There is a public toilet 2 cafeterias and very big pool outside the building with a bar.There are tours,special rooms,vip rooms,poker rooms and a theatre.While you walk in the place you can see all these things in the hotel if you have the money.When you come to lobby you found guide that talks about the prices,tours and activities you pick it up and start reading.

THE DOWNTOWN HOTEL

We try to do our best to serve you if you have problems contact the hotel manAger you can read everything about the hotel down the page and you can see the prices.

ROOMS;

Vip room:This is a special room where you can find everything you want it is a large place with 2 bedrooms,1 kitchen and 2 bathrooms.excellent place for a holiday made just for you with extra things in it.

Price:100.000(a month)

Romantic couples room:İf you want to holiday with your couple this is the right place for it the place is simply just built like a normal home with kid room and a good place to have holiday.

Price:25.000(a month)

Single room:A basic hotel room with no extras but it is still a good room.

Price:5.000(a month)

TOURS;

Cultural tour:A tour where you an learn about your country history and a tour where you can upgrade your lucture level.Price is 5.000

Romantic tours:A tour that where you can meet other couples and make fun with your couples and other couples.Price is 3.000

Finding love tour:A tour where you can meet other single persons and try to find your love.Price is 1.500

DRİNKS;

Whiskey:500 DOLLAR

Vodka:250 DOLLAR

Rum:100 DOLLAR

Beer:35 DOLLAR

Cocktail:20 DOLLAR

Water:5 DOLLAR

Coca-Cola:2 DOLLAR

MEETİNG ROOM;

A place where the gang bosses or familys have meeting if they want or to make business deals for 50.000 dollar price

POKER ROOM;

This is the room where you play poker and stuff like that you can play;

BLACKJACK

POKER

RUSSİAN ROULETTE

TEXSAS HOLD'EM POKER

A waiters comes near and starts talking to you;

''how may ı help you''

Report Post Tip

Chaos had been working furiously all day. Flying back and forth between his business fronts. He stopped at the nearest pay phone and made a call and let his consigliere know he would be staying in a hotel in Detroit. He suggested that he come meet him there and discuss where their next front should be opened. They agreed on a new motel that had just opened. The downtown hotel.

Chaos a hour later pulled up to the front of the motel. He noticed the 20th century decors. The place didn't seem huge but it seemed perfect. It apparently was equipped with a meeting room. He went into the front door and approached the counter. Nobody was there so he rang the bell. While he waited he browsed the prices of the place.

ROOMS;

Vip room:This is a special room where you can find everything you want it is a large place with 2 bedrooms,1 kitchen and 2 bathrooms.excellent place for a holiday made just for you with extra things in it.

Romantic couples room:İf you want to holiday with your couple this is the right place for it the place is simply just built like a normal home with kid room and a good place to have holiday.

TOURS;

Cultural tour:A tour where you an learn about your country history and a tour where you can upgrade your lucture level.Price is 5.000

Romantic tours:A tour that where you can meet other couples and make fun with your couples and other couples.Price is 3.000

Finding love tour:A tour where you can meet other single persons and try to find your love.Price is 1.500

DRİNKS;

Whiskey:500 DOLLAR

MEETİNG ROOM;

A place where the gang bosses or familys have meeting if they want or to make business deals for 50.000 dollar price

POKER ROOM;

BLACKJACK

POKER

RUSSİAN ROULETTE

TEXSAS HOLD'EM POKER

The prices seemed fair and right then the waiter approached.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?"

Chaos nodded and said.

"Hello, I would like a VIP room. The romantic ones were tempting but the VIP will do."

Report Post Tip

While walking around,martin sees waiters are not doing doing their and yells to the workers;

''DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER WHY YOU ARE GETTİNG FOR,AM I SUPPOSE TO DO ALL THE WORK İN THİS PLACE I DONT WANT ANY MİSTAKE AGAİN UNDERSTAND return your jobs before you LOSE it,now''

Than martin turns to ChaosSpike and starts talking to him;

''ı am so sorry for this but these lazys dont do their jobs ı went to ny to pay the bills and all ı sawed is these lazys.Anyway ı heard you have been asking for a vip room here,take these keys your room is at the 9th floor by the end of the corridor take the elevator you can just goswim in pool we will move your things to your room if you need anything tell me ı am always arund here''

Martin goes to his manager room and leaves his number to ChaosSpike

Report Post Tip

"Thank you martin, I will enjoy the stay here."

Chaos made his way to the top floor and opened his room. It was quite a beautiful room, it came with a king size bad and the whole works. He took his jacket off and folded it then placed it on a chair. He sat down on the couch and kicked his feet up. Chaos sighed relief and looked around the room. The walls were painted a royal blue and had mounted wall lamps. This room was quite impressive, he got up and walked over to the patio. He slid the door open and stood on the patio and caught some fresh air. He lit a cigar and exhaled. The crisp Detroit air was blowing hard and it felt great. He finished smoking his cigar and went back inside. The pool sounded great but he felt he needed to just rest for once. He removed his shoes and leaped on to the bed and let loose. Before going to bed he poured  him self a huge glass of scotch and sipped away until there was none left. A few moments passed and he was out like a light.

Report Post Tip

After having busted out many mobsters from the jails recently, Kattan feels he is not safe at his residence. He ponders around the Detroit streets looking for a place to stay and remembers this place his boss ChaosSpike was speaking about. 

Kattan then looks up for the enters the hotels and reads the rooms price list.

ROOMS;

"Ah, this looks reasonable", he says to himself. At the same time a waiter comes Kattan and says "How may I help you?".

"Ah yes, I need a place a stay. Nothing exotic. A single room would do just fine." Kattan says to the waiter. He then continues, "So, should I pay an advance or should I pay when I check out?". While waiting for the reply, Kattan wonders if he will get a empty room, since a lot of mobsters have recently escaped the jails.

Report Post Tip

The car breaking down was the last thing he needed. now he was stuck in Detroit and needed a bed for the night.  Noticing the Hotel he shrugged as he looked at the vip pricelist wondering how many hookers came with it, or how much drugs but sighed.

"i will just need a simple room for the night to get my head down, and i will take an alarm call at 7 as have to be out early"

grabbing his key, he made his way up to his room with his bag before retiring for the night.

Report Post Tip

Mercury finished her meal at "Presto" Evan's Meatball Place . It was the best meal she had had in awhile! Everything was freshly made. Mercury would be back for sure! She left the restaurant and went in search of a Hotel. In short order, she found an old historic looking building that was in the heart of the city.

The Downtown Hotel

She checked the street and parked. Mercury went inside and found a desk filled with guides. Mercury picked one up and read it.

ROOMS;

Single room: A basic hotel room with no extras but it is still a good room.

TOURS;

Cultural tour: A tour where you an learn about your country history and a tour where you can upgrade your lucture level. Price is 5.000

Romantic tours: A tour that where you can meet other couples and make fun with your couples and other couples. Price is 3.000

Finding love tour: A tour where you can meet other single persons and try to find your love. Price is 1.500

DRİNKS;

Whiskey: 500 DOLLAR

MEETİNG ROOM;

A place where the gang bosses or families have meeting if they want or to make business deals for 50.000 dollar price

POKER ROOM;

BLACKJACK

POKER

RUSSİAN ROULETTE

TEXSAS HOLD'EM POKER

Mercury was surprised by the pricing. Everything was for a month? This was more like apartment rental than a Hotel. She didn't need all this and she surely didn't need it for a month. A mansion could be built from the ground up for 5K these days. She was not getting taken by this crook. She made a mental note. This place needed "visitors." She would see what she could do! Mercury set the "Guide" down, took one last look around and left. She would find another real Hotel.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The downtown hotel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL