Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:41:25
Page:  1 
A drug deal in Philly Started by: Ciaran_ on Dec 10, '08 09:56
Whipped this up in work thought id post it....

Ciaran awakes confused and dazed in his run down motel room. A suitcase of cocaine on his left and a pistol to the right.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!....what the fuck"

Ciaran fell asleep while waiting for his drug contact Jimmy to arrive for the next deal

"God damn nightmares, can't get this shit out of head!!"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Ciaran jumps up to answer the door

"Hello??"

No one answers so Ciaran gets a little impatient

"HELLO!?!?"

Again, no one answers. Ciaran makes sure his gun his loaded and the safety is off.

"This smells like a setup, im not going down for drugs no way!"

Nervously, Ciaran opens the door

"Hello....Jimmy...."

No one is at the door. On any other night Ciaran would quickly forget this and just put it down to kids messing but after waking up in such a state he refuses to believe its something so frivolous. He walks outside, holstering his gun.

"Anyone there?? HELLO!!

Ciaran starts feeling vulnerable in the open and quickly turns around to head back inside

"This drug trafficking shit is getting to me, its making me paranoid! No more overnight flights, I cant sleep on planes"

As Ciaran walks inside the room he slams the door shut but as the door closes a foot appears just in time to stop the door for locking. Ciaran swiftly turns around and instinctively shoots three shots through the door. Without realising he's just blasted Jimmy.

"SHIT, SHIT SHIT SHIT!! Shit not again, fuck!!"

Ciaran quickly drags the lifeless and bloodied body of his contact into the motel room. Luckily for him this motel is barely inhabited. The only occupants are the owners and one other tenant. Who from an earlier observation has used more heroin today than Ciaran has sold is his lifetime.

"Ok, ok, keep calm.....ok i have to get this body to the car and get the hell out of here. CALM THE FUCK DOWN CIARAN YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Talking to himself has become an everyday occurrence and the only way to assure himself of his decisions

"Ok, first things first, clean up"

Two of the three bullets hit Jimmy, one in the heart and one in the stomach. A quick death is the only positive Jimmy got from this deal. The clean up is relatively easy as the bullets didn't exit jimmy body. He landed on his back and most of the blood was soaked up by his clothes. Witnesses are the only real clean up Ciaran was worried about

Ciaran fixes himself and walks down to the reception where the owner and his wife normally reside. His gun is holstered. Hoping his Irish charm could get him out of this one he rings the bell

*DING DING*

An old man walks out

"Hello young man, how can I help you. Did you get your wake up call??"

Ciaran says

"Wake up call?? Oh I asked you to wake me up that's right. No i didn't get a call"

The owner replies

"Really?, I sent my nephew around earlier to knock on your door, the phones are out so I presumed a knock on the door would do"

Ciaran's hand inched closer to his gun after what he just heard, his face went red in anger

"That knock was your nephew?....Why didn't he stay around to see if I heard it, I went to the door and no one was there, what kind of business are you running here!"

The owner answers in an apologetic manner

"Sorry about that he must have just knocked and ran off, he doesn't like talking to strangers he's only 8. Probably a good thing though eh?"

Ciaran's reason for speaking to this man was to make sure he didn't hear or see anything he shouldn't have. With the calm nature in the way he was talking back it seemed he was none the wiser. Never leave any witnesses is a motto Ciaran follows 99% of the time but even a drug dealing, murdering gangster couldn't kill this man with his nephew in the next room

"Anyway.....im checking out. I'm just going to go collect a few things from my room and ill be back with the room key"

Walking back to the room Ciaran contemplates if he made the right decision or not. Either way he wasn't going back, he needed to get the body out of the room and into his trunk. The car is only a few feet from the hotel door. Considering the door took three bullets is in fine condition

The view from the office to the room hasn't got clear line of sight so moving the body shouldn't be a problem. Ciaran hoists the body onto the bed, wraps him in the sheets and puts the lifeless body of his former contact onto his shoulders

"Fuck jimmy your heavy.....I have to stop talking to the dead...and myself."

Ciaran walks out the door and slams the body into the trunk and closes it hard, luckily jimmy wasn't too big of a big man. Ciaran then walks over to the only working phone near the motel, the payphone just outside. He rings Mitch

"Hey Mitch, I ran into some problems I need to dump a body ASAP do we have anyone in Philly who can help me out?

Mitch Says

"We do. Leave the body and your car in the usual Philly meeting point in 2 hours"

Ciaran replies

"Will do, thanks man I owe you!"

Ciaran lets out a sigh of relief

"That's that, time to dump this body and get the next plane ticket home to Vegas"

Ciaran jumps in the car, starts it up and begins to pull out, he stops at the office before driving off and beeps the horn

The old man walks out and puts his head up to the window

"Yes sir"

Ciaran glances at the old man

"i have something for you"

Ciaran reaches inside his jacket

"This is also for your nephew"

Ciaran hands him the room key and 200 dollars

"Sorry for sparking off at you earlier I meant no disrespect. Take this and buy your nephew something"

The old man looked shocked

"Thank you! This is the biggest tip I've ever received, your a gentleman!"

Ciaran says

Paranoid? Yes. Tired? Yes. Going to hell. Most likely. But a gentleman I am not.

With that said Ciaran drives off and heads to the meeting point hoping he's got away with murder again
Report Post Tip
Cool story man, very entertaining
Report Post Tip
Hmm very good story hope you make more :)
Report Post Tip
Good story buddy :-)
Report Post Tip
Not too shabby my friend, keep it up :)
Report Post Tip
loved the story hope there will be more to come
Report Post Tip
Thanks for the kind responses :)
Report Post Tip
nice vide my friend
Report Post Tip
i mean story lol
Report Post Tip
Damn Nice story.
Report Post Tip
Nice story!
Report Post Tip
cool story dude i could not stop reading it
Report Post Tip
Nice story, be sure to write more often
Report Post Tip
Normally wouldn't read these stories but not bad.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A drug deal in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL