Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 15:53:54
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Newbie FAQ Started by: UnrulyGarageli on Sep 16, '13 16:31

I'm new so I was hoping there were a few players who could let all the new people ask questions.

What I'm wondering at the moment is how do you crack a safe, I know there has to be a trick to it. I'm sick of wasting felonies! please help.

Report Post Tip

Safe cracking is actually quite easy. You start turning the tumbler by clicking on it, then a slider will begin to move in the first of the three blue/black bars. Your goal is to stop the slider at the top, in the blue part. Do this for all three sliders and the safe will open. 

Report Post Tip

Thanks, I was doing it on my tablet and there is a bit of a lag. I figured it out though. :)

Report Post Tip

Yeah, it can be difficult on tablets and smartphones. I always end up avoiding safecracking and lockpicking on my other devices whenever possible. 

Report Post Tip

THANK YOU Toberius!! I have been wondering the same thing as UnrulyGarageli and I still hadn't figured it out. But maybe I'm gonna do one well sometime =)

Report Post Tip
hi, I am using my smart phone to play, and cant seem to be able to remove the tutorial thing box at the top is it going to stay there? lol
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Newbie FAQ
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL