Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:06:17
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Silent Don. Started by: Skorpeon on Dec 11, '08 08:22
Skorpeon walks on to the streets days after Sammy received his Don suit. Skorpeon shakes his head as he begins to make a speech

'With all the bloodshed the past few days everyone has been scrambling around trying to stay safe. Not many people have been acknowledging any other issues besides the War issues that have risen. Now, speaking to a couple friends, they have noticed a man walking around with a new suit, however, no one has made it public. This may be because this man is not a crewleader so people think of him as a less important human being in this community, but I think anyone who can wear the suit of a Don should be acknowledged no matter if they are a crewleader or not.

So, I come here today to Congratulate a man who has worked harder then ever, and achieved his rank and earned every bit of it. This man is known as Sammy. My family line has seen this man's ancestors walk the streets and earn their ranks for years now, and Sammy continues the long line of earners.

Congratulations Sammy!'

Skorpeon steps back and grabs a cigar
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sammy. Our bloodlines go way back for some time now. I am happy to see you attain this prestigious rank.
Report Post Tip
Rukia walks up to Sammy and hugs his neck.

Dear Sir, we have only been friends for a short time, but my mother and grandmother were good friends of yours. I know how much you have done to earn this. Congrats
Report Post Tip
Not many people have been acknowledging any other issues besides the War issues that have risen.

Actually, that hasn't been acknowledged, either. Anyhow, congrats Sammy.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations bro,well done :)
Report Post Tip
wow a non CL don? amazing...congratualtions man!
Report Post Tip
ImpureMind heads out to see a crowd of men stading by talking af a Don

oh yeah i noticed the other day congratulated him in person guess its time for me to congratulate him in public....

Well done mate our lines have crossed many times and im so happy that youve reached such a rank, War has been on topic alot of late. Its always good to have something to celebrate and we've had alot of that lately, with numerous new Dons walksing the streets its truely a good week to be a Don.

Well done to you all.

ImpureMind walks down an alley way and disapears.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don. Well deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congratumalations
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sam, or should I say Don Sammy. My father told me that he came to you for some advices when he was a thug & you helped him a lot. So now I come to you on behalf of my father to say thank you for all you help. Wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip
Our first Don who was not a crewleader if I'm not mistaken.

A "Silent" Don I believe it to be called. I like that.

Congratulations to you sir. I look forward to what you can bring to the table!

Love,

PG
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sammy :)
Report Post Tip
Finally, the silent Don steps forward. Smiling at the gathered crowd he starts to speak

Thank you all for your very kind words.

It hasn't always been an easy trip to get here. And without the support and help from the members of The Riot! and Ruthless Inc. I would not have reached this today.

Therefore I especially would like to thank Godmother Marietta and Don Zoey for always believing in me and supporting me.

You definitely are the best!

Stepping down Sammy lights a cigarette before driving off
Report Post Tip
Skorpeon feels hurt

"Sammy, god damn you! Where's my thank you! I made it public! More than your TYRANT leader did!"

Skorpeon runs and hides from the wrath of the Tyrant Godmother
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sammy.
Report Post Tip
Our first Don who was not a crewleader if I'm not mistaken.

A "Silent" Don I believe it to be called. I like that.

Congratulations to you sir. I look forward to what you can bring to the table!

Love,

PG

Reply by: Phantom-Ghost at Dec 12, '08 01:06

nah buddy there were a few don's non CL when tita was a GF
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sammy
Report Post Tip
Certainly was Mike, I remember a certain Kerotan who shot at some guy called Sprozza and wackbacked on him. What are the chances of that?! About 1% I'm guessing.
Report Post Tip
My thoughts on PG's comments were meant since the reset, but thats just me assuming so I guess its possible I made an ass out of you and me.
Report Post Tip
wow a non CL don? amazing...congratualtions man!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Silent Don.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL