* Trinity cries
<trinity> did you pick up heroin before you left? lol
<goodfella> nope
<goodfella> :(
<trinity> it was at 4.3
<goodfella> son of a bitch
<trinity> LOL
<trinity> serves you right! :P

Poor GoodFella.. <3</trinity></trinity></goodfella></trinity></goodfella></goodfella></trinity></goodfella></trinity>
Report Post Tip
When you feel like your on top of the world ( insert greatest acheivement ever here ), and then you get a phone call."I'm pregnant"...(this usually occurs in the 16-25 category but age may vary)

SONNNNOOOVAAABIITCH!!!
Report Post Tip
well when this guy backed into me onto the freeway im sure in the loud noice i was making i siad son of a bitch...just maybe..=)...hurt like hell to..
Report Post Tip
The time when I was in Caligulas and I was aboutto shoot this kid and next second when I push WACK! button it says I'm fitted for cement and it was the kid who did it

SON OF A BITCH!
Report Post Tip
I walk into Wal Greens wearing my Italy dog tag with the colors behind it. I go up to the counter the guy asks "Oh, you're Italian huh?" My first thought was "You're a genius." Instead I said "Yeah, I am." He asks "Are you in The Mafia?" and laughs like a dumbass. I lean over and say loud enough for him to hear, "If I am, don't get in your car." and left..
Report Post Tip
I walked out front to get the newspaper this morning...slipped, fell on my ass, rolled down my stoop into like half a foot of snow.

It's gonna be a bad day.
Report Post Tip
One day, we're dissecting cats and I'm wandering around, helping people dissect, pointing out muscles and such, when I come to this one table that has this cloud of stench surrounding it. Usually, all you smell is preservative, but there was this... funk... that permeated the area. These guys are cutting into this cat, I get closer to look, and the damn thing is decomposing. The preservant in the bag dried out and it had been rotting in the bag for a long time. These guys evidently ignored the horrible smell and cut open it's abdomen. So, here I am, trying not to vomit in front of a bunch of students. Son of a bitch!
Report Post Tip
Waking up, school being open, showering, getting dressed only to find that they closed and your now too awake to go back to sleep.

SONOFABITCH!
Report Post Tip
Waking up, school being open, showering, getting dressed only to find that they closed and your now too awake to go back to sleep.

SONOFABITCH!
Report Post Tip

Taking a nice huge dump and realizing there is no toilet paper.

Report Post Tip

Inviting persons to the family who promise to be active but not, sonofabitches!

Report Post Tip

Everytime I died on Dark Souls. I swear alot.

Report Post Tip

So I have two Son of a Bitch moments.  I guess I will start with something that happened at work.

I had to go to work for a late shift one night and a coworker paged me to come fix something that went wrong at his register. So I went over, as i was walking (Still on my break.) I got stopped by a customer telling me to open another register. 

Dead look right at him I replied with "Self check out will be open in 10 minutes." Well he got mad and not long after I fixed my coworkers issue I went to go take care of something else. 

Got called back within three minutes and here to find out he fucked up the register somehow and was getting anxious. 

The night went on after finally correcting the issue and just when I thought it would get better. Life took a shit. Well Customers really like to complain. 

Anyways thats my son of a bitch moment (Though I did not really explain what made me actually say "SOB'')

And a game moment was when I played Five nights at freddys and screamed at chika to fuck off infront of my brother few years back and dropped the computer. Ended up saying SOB then as well. 

Hope you enjoyed

Report Post Tip

When you get sick because you failed to notice the, "Use By" date until after you ate it.

Report Post Tip

The last time I saw someone say... lolz not me matey

Report Post Tip

Losing a 1v1 in PUBG when you have an AKM and he has a 1911..

Report Post Tip
My outside dually fell off my 5 ton while I was driving down the road.
The dumb dorks who mounted my tires over torqued the studs on both side of the truck which cause the studs to snap off while driving down the road.

They will be paying the 2500 dollar repair bill.
Report Post Tip
Every single time my 4 year old daughter sneaks up on me is that kind of moment
Report Post Tip

Another SOB I said was earlier today in LV theres no one to lure into OC, just 1 found I and we were 2 and it was a success :)

Report Post Tip
Going all the way to Mcdonalds with a craving for a milkshake only to be told their icecream maker machine is broken today.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: SON OF A BITCH! Moments.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL