Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 02:17:48
Page:  1 
Relentless Started by: MickeyRourke on Dec 12, '08 21:51
Mickey made his way through crowded streets. It was a Friday night and everyone was alive. Lights flickered, bustling sounds with a buzzing atmosphere. People brushed passed each another as if they where bouncing from spot to spot with each step they took.

He stared at them for a while. After mustering up a little will, he managed to make it through the crowds, where he found the little soap box that he was starting to grow fond of.

Ahem! That ahem sounded like some sort of dying animal, though it certainly did get the crowds attention. Sorry, but now that I have everyone's attention.

He gave them all a second, to edge a little closer so that he didn't have to shout over the wind, the cars, the people who just didn't give a fuck, but it didn't matter, they will see it, hear it, smell it and if lucky enough, get to taste what was coming.

With the recent take downs, the number of lost lives and the homeless wandering the streets, still I might add, being killed whilst looking for new homes. But that's not what I want to get into.

People started questioning one another on what this was all about.

As you all know, I have been given an opportunity by the Godmother, Marietta and my good friend and mentor, Zoey, to handle a little business within Detroit.

The Riot had been a great part of my fathers upbringing with the family, that he had gotten to know and love. When Marietta became our Godmother, he was sad to see her set up her newer HQ. He was selfish. His journals mentioned a few things that made me realize that I needed to continue from where he left off after his untimely death.

The Riot grew from a little crew, to expanding into an amazing family.

Today, I am running a crew of my own. You know this, but I have not come out here yet, to make that official statement that I had been meaning to. I have been rather busy with getting things up and running.

In this time, I have gotten to know new people. Amongst older familiar faces who have shown me that they are behind me, behind the Riot! And behind Ruthless Inc.

A young woman stepped forward and shouted aloud, So what are you gonna be calling yourselves Sir?

Mickey smiled at the young woman.

In close association with the Riot! and Ruthless Inc. I would like to formally introduce you fine ladies and gentlemen to...Relentless. Uncompromising determination at its very best.

The crowd applauded profusely. It was great news indeed.
Report Post Tip
Steps to the front

How are you good sir?

Let's light this city up like its never been done before...Glad to be a part of the process boss

Bows before the boss & swiftly disappears in the shadows of the booming city
Report Post Tip
Boss I know you'll do a great job and have been from what I've seen. We applaud your leadership. Cheers to MickeyRourke.
Report Post Tip
The expression "Always a pleasure, never a chore" springs to mind Mickey. I look forward to working for the Relentless, and indeed Ruthless Inc and The Riot!, for our close association with them isn't likely to be ending anytime soon.

Congratulations are in order too, of course.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Mickey! I'm so proud of you, and can't wait to see what you bring to Detroit.

Watch out, the Rourkes are taking over the seven cities!
Report Post Tip
Congrats boss...another Rourke at your service. Ready to dig and dump a body at a moments notice!

Disappears into a hole in the streets somewhere
Report Post Tip
Awesome applauds loudly from behind the crowd. He is wearing a party hat and has a "MickeyRourke for Godfather" flag in either hand.

"Go Mickey, it's your birthday, go Mickey, it's your birthday!".

He sees a guy beside him looking unhappy. Awesome doesn't like to see people unhappy. Especially people who are unhappy at happy times. And this was a happy time. So Awesome was doubly disliking the situation. I need him to leave, he thought to himself.

"Excuse me, sir, but I believe your son has just been shot in the face and killed. He's at the local hospital. Run, man, run!".

The man looked at Awesome with shock in his face, which quickly turned a brilliant white. Then a little green. Then he turned and ran away.

Heh. Oh, how overjoyed he will be when he discovers my awesome lie. He'll be so happy and relieved. I deserve a medal for such gallantry, the thought came to him with satisfaction. I really am a superhero.
Report Post Tip
Congrats!

Who was the original Rourke?

As he/she must have been a busy person with all these Rourkes running about now!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mickey!
Report Post Tip
Lovely crew name, Mickey. Fits the alliteration pattern quite well! May your reign be long, man.
Report Post Tip
many congratulations young Michael.

Fu will be along soon with the scalpel.
Report Post Tip
I'm a total asshole because I have not yet publicly congratulated you on this venture, Mickey.

I love you like a brother, I loved your father and your father's father as such as well, just as my entire bloodline has come to think of yours as some strange, never-ending long-standing little brother figure. You have worked so hard for my family- for generations- and for that I am so utterly happy to see you here today.

You have no idea how proud I am of you, and how proud I know you will continue to make me. So from the bottom of my heart, congratulations to you, Mickey, and to the rest of the Relentless. Now is your time in the sun so shine, shine shine.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mickey you will do a great job but i must say NOOO NOT THE ROURKES !!! there are to many of you guys by the end of this year everyone else will be exsinct and instead on Human Beens its Human Rourkes !!

Anyways congrats buddy :D
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mickey <3

I'm glad to be a Detroit girl now that you're runnin the city :)

You're wonderful!
Report Post Tip
*on his way to head down the alley notices the crowd*

*notices the welcome of the family and the name being presented*

*nods head in agreement and head on down the alley on a drug run*
Report Post Tip
Looking forward to working with you boss!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Relentless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL