Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:07:37
Page:  1 
A strange day Started by: DanielOcean on Dec 13, '08 08:33
I woke up early this morning, usually I use to sleep long, but this morning was different. After the breakfast I decided to get a quick coffee at the cafin the street. I'm often there because I can't stand the coffee I make myself, it's always too strong.

I grabbed my coat and my hat and opened the door to enter the hallway. I see a note on my door:

"Danny, we need to talk. Meet me at the docks at 11 am. Giacomo."

Giacomo and me were friends for many years now. We've met while we're doing a job for the big boss. It's been a difficult job but it was an important job, we've both been made after this. After the ceremony we've celebrated and decided to keep in touch, working together paid out for us so why don't do it in the future? After several big jobs we've got best friends, I can say that from the bottom of my heart...

I've took the note from the door and stuck it in my coat. Outside a wierd feeling hit me, something I've never feeled. It was a disgusting feeling going through my whole body, this note was unusual for Giacomo but it was his writing.

I was friggin' cold, I pulled my coat to my face and lit myself a cigarette. On my way to the cafthis strange feeling haven't vanished.

I entered the cafand walked to the seat I always take, a friendly nod towards those I know and to Emma, the waitress. Ah, Emma. She's is wonderful, a beauty. Dark brown hair and ivory skin, I always liked this combination, made her look so innocent. I am able to kill but I've never been able to ask her for a date. But this day was unusual so I just spoke to her.

"Emma, we know each other for a long time now but I don't really know you. I'll tell you straight away, I think you're wonderful so would you please go to dinner with me?"

As she nodded with a smile on her face I've been the happiest man in the city, I am sure. I stayed a little longer in the cafto talk to her, I had a good feeling about Emma, maybe I can finally settle down with a woman I love.

After some more cups of coffee and some cigarettes I realised it was already 10:12 am. I had to get taxi, there was the meeting with Giacomo. As I realised all that this strange feeling came back. It was gone as long as I was talking to Emma. I was worried. I grabbed my coat and my had and left 20$ on the counter. Outside I whisteled for a taxi. I entered the taxi and I was on my way to the docks...
Report Post Tip
Awesome was spending his day wondering around the docks. He likes to come here. They remind him of the day he first set foot on these shores. It felt like yesterday. Although it had been longer. Just over 3 days, actually. And on that first day he had noticed children running around, laughing and playing. He had, at the time, wondered how much fun it would be if the children had fallen into the sea. Especially if they'd drowned. He'd have to take photos. Make a scrap book of fond memories. But, alas, he hadn't the time. But now he did. So here he was. Wondering the docks. Searching for children. And hoping they'd fall in. He was more than willing to offer a helping hand, if needed. You know, a good hard push in the back should send them to their doom. He'd even brought a camera.

Just then, he heard a car approaching. He turned and saw it drive past him and further into the docks. It was a taxi. And in it was a man. A man dressed like a member of the mafia. Awesome had always wondered why mobsters dressed like mobsters. It's not very clever. You're advertising the fact that you kill, steal, and lie. So when there's trouble, who would the cops come to? Yes, that's right, you. But Awesome is different. He is awesome. So he doesn't dress like a mobster. He dresses like a civilian. A gentle citizen. In whatever it was that American citizen-civilians wear in the 1930s. He doesn't stand out. People don't know he's a criminal. So the police let him be. And then they end up dead because he was able to sneak up on them and stab them in the face. Good times.

Awesome decided to decide to follow the mobster. To see what evil mobster things he might get up to. So he followed. Which was tiring work, because taxis are faster than Awesome. For now.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A strange day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL