Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:28:19
Page:  1 
Story Time With BFN! Started by: MyObsessionWithFire on Dec 14, '08 17:07
(This story is based on a true story)

MyObsessionWithFire is strolling down the mean streets of Los Angeles with his buddy Phantom-Ghost at his side. They each have a beer in hand and cigarette in their mouths. They approach the mass of gangsters already gathering in small groups along the streets. MOWF decides that in his drunkenness he wants to share a little story with the people. He hops up on the soap box, and tosses his empty beer bottle to the ground, and the shatter gets the peoples attention.

Well hello there. I've decided that I want to tell you guys a little story about my buddy Phantom-Ghost and I...

Last night, I flew into the great city of Chicago. Unfortunately, the plane I was on decided we needed to make a stop in Kansas City. So I wait, sit on the plane for about 20 minutes with nothing to do. When we finally take off again, I lean my head against the window, and fall back asleep. I wake up to the captain telling us we will be arriving in Chicago in about 15 minutes.

So I put my seatbelt on, and just look out the window at the city. The city is beautiful from that high up. So we land, and I go to the spot where I am supposed to meet Phantom-Ghost...he's not there...I go to buy a drink, and wait on my good old buddy. He finally arrives, we grab some road beers and head on our way.

We arrive at the Orange Line stop for the train to get to a temporary residence he keeps in the city. As my luck was going, our train was late. Here we are, standing in the cold waiting on a train. I lit up a cigarette and sat on a bench looking for the train in the distance. Finally, it arrives and we board. Not thinking about holding on, the train begins to move and I almost fall over.

We arrive at his place and go inside to drop my stuff off. We finish the beer that's left in his fridge and make our way out to the mean streets of Chicago. We stop at a local sandwich shop and get a bite to eat. It seems that they don't believe in my favorite soda in this damn town...

As we are eating, I pick up a news paper and read the headline "Female Brutally Murdered in Chicago." This headline intrigued me, so I began to read the article. "Haha, it says the woman was shot, thrown off a 10 story building, mugged, and burned...what a way to go!" I say to Phantom. Phantom chuckles a bit and asked for the paper. He reads the paper and gets a shocked look on his face. "Dude, that's my crazy ex-girlfriend...you remember her right?" I almost fell out of my chair laughing when he told me this. He smiled himself, but didn't want to seem completely like a heartless bastard.

We finished our food and sodas and threw them in the trash...

MOWF goes to take a swig of his beer, and realizes that before he started with the story he threw the empty bottle down.

Sorry folks, I'll have to finish the story soon, must go get some more booze!

MOWF hops off the box and runs with PG to go to the nearest liquor store.
Report Post Tip
You see the man walk in with the rest of his posse smokin a cigar handing out business cards to everyone

Outstanding MOWF I loved it, great read. Very good way to make BFN active and known in these streets.

Keep up the good work and next time you better freaking have a story about me and my habbits :P
Report Post Tip
Awesome, who through a sheer luck of coincidence was busy shooting, mugging, and burning someone, listened intently whilst planning to throw this someone from the top of a 10-story building. This someone was, also coincidentally, a woman. Well, not quite a woman. More like a girl. A young and little girl. He stopped and took a seat for a moment as MyObsessionWithFire continued his tale.

When the story had finished at the cliffhanger, Awesome got up and applauded.

"Wow. That is a brilliant story. I especially liked the bit where they heard about the girl being shot, thrown from the top of a 10 story building, mugged, and burned. That was really really funny. Brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait for it to continue. But I'm glad of the intermission. Means I can finish my business and then come back after."

Awesome goes over to the shot, mugged, and burned young and little girl, picks up her body, and carries it off to the nearby staircase which will lead to the top of a 10-story building. Because he plans on going to the top and throwing her off.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Story Time With BFN!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL