Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 00:54:43
Page:  1 
An Awesome date with an almost awesome woman Started by: Awesome on Dec 15, '08 07:03
Awesome was dressed, well, awesomely. And he smelled like the smell of awesomeness. A tailored suit, and a vintage cologne. Simply irresistible. Tonight, he was going on a date. Oh, yes. Awesome for the win. He had brushed his teeth, styled his hair, and expertly applied both his eye liner and mascara. What a man. Yes, what a man. Music was playing in the background. I'm not sure what, because I'm not much of a music fan. Especially with respect to 1930s music. But each to his own, I suppose.

The woman with whom Awesome was going go out for a date was a stunner. Long blonde hair. Long creamy legs. Large breasts. Full lips. Sparkling eyes. The voice of an angel. And the face to match. She claimed to be an actress. Which probably meant she was a waitress at some local caf These city girls; their heads in the clouds and full of hopes and dreams. Perfect for Awesome. They wouldn't see him coming. And once he comes, he swoops, and he scores. For they are easily taken advantage of. It's his silver tongue. He knows exactly what to say and when to say it, and to whom. Plus, he was sex on legs. True story.

There was a knock at the door. Awesome turned from eyeing himself up in the mirror. Walking towards the door with an awesome strut, he opened it. And there she was. Looking gorgeous. Like, almost as awesome as Awesome himself. But only almost. Obviously. She smiled at him, and he at her. He held out his hand. She took it. He raised it to his lips and left a delicate kiss upon its back.

"Wow, honey. You look incredible. In fact, you are incredible."

See? What did I say. A silver tongue. This man is smooth. He is suave. He is, like, all awesome and stuff.

"Oh, Awesome. You really know how to make a girl feel fabulous." She battered her eyelids at him with seductive elegance.

"Baby, you don't know the half of it."

Awesome took her arm in his and led her down the stairs and out into the night. It was dark, as expected. And cold. Because it was winter. She shivered. He gave her his coat. She smiled. He smiled. He wrapped her shoulders in his arm and pulled her tight into him. She went all gooey. They continued to walk and talk of nothing in particular. Through the streets of Detroit. His hand had fallen down to her waist. One of her hands was playfully playing with his shirt buttons. Oh, it was on. He knew it. She knew it. And now, ladies and gentlemen, you know it. Awesome stopped. He turned. Both hands around her hips. He stared into her eyes. Then smiled. Then pushed her dominantly into the wall. Not hard. Just dominantly. One hand crept up her back and took a hold of her neck. He smiled again and licked his lips. She licked hers. Oh, yeah, baby. Sexy times. His head moved towards hers. And she stood. Docile and waiting. Their lips touched in a passion of ecstasy. Her hands were all over his body. Both his hands were now around her neck. For a minute or so they kissed. Then Awesome stopped. He looked up at the stars.

"Tonight seems a little too cold to head all the way across town for dinner. Why not head back to mine for some warm drinks and some tasty little snacks?"

Her mouth opened slightly. Then closed. She smiled and looked up at him with shyness.

"Ummm, sure. Sounds fun. I'd love to."

Awesome grabbed her around the waist, pulled her in for a long and gentle kiss, took her hand, and led her back home. His home. And then his bed. And what a night they had. Especially her. She had an unbelievable, indescribable, incredible, fantastic, certified and official awesome night. Trust me. And if you don't trust me, trust the neighbours. They got not a wink of sleep. Yes, it was that good. Or, rather, he was that good. Because he is Awesome, after all. What else would you expect of him?
Report Post Tip
"O" the dreams we can make in our minds and thought
Report Post Tip
Awesome exits his house looking exhausted. His hair is a mess. His clothes are a mess. His cologne, if possible, is a mess. Hearing the blasphemous words from a man outside his house, he feels the need to set the man straight.

"Excuse me, but this be not just wishful thinking or delusion. 'Twas a true story, I swear. Why, I even felt it prudent to not mention the fact that the woman whom I railed spectacularly all night was Swedish, and once an adult actress, if you catch my drift. Indeed, her sister is coming to visit us tonight. She, too, is Swedish, obviously, and is also, and still, an adult actress. The glory times will roll, methinks."

Awesome turns and returns to his house. He needs a shower. He smells of sweat and sex, the awesome guy.
Report Post Tip
i beleive that this is made up and is fun and games for you!AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA -(*JOK3R*-)
Report Post Tip
Steps around the crazy, shouting joker on the sidewalk and walks by Awesome as he tells his story. As Awesome gets to "They wouldn't see him coming. And once he comes, he swoops, and he scores.", MacLeod spits out his coffee, looks at Awesome for a moment, and continues on his way.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Awesome date with an almost awesome woman
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL