Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 02:32:27
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Small change to the vote +'s Started by: enkindle on Oct 04, '13 16:24

Because of the rate of poor voting from new players, we have made it so you must be at least gangster before the vote +'s will appear for you.

That's all.

Report Post Tip

I don't understand how it affects anybody. If they are not voting, they are just ignoring the +'s. But the few that would have voted will have to wait now?

Report Post Tip

I should have said "poor rate of correct voting". 

Report Post Tip

aren't those rates available in the crew pages?

Why aren't CL's and sponsors doing a better job of teaching their new members the correct way of voting? 

Report Post Tip

I think the issue is more that the noobs are clicking them, and just closing the pages without voting, gaining the benefits without actually helping MR at all.

There is little a crew leader can do about it gdsaghk when there are people who are clicking the +'s and not voting before they join a family...

Report Post Tip

once they're in a family though, shouldn't Crew Leaders be keeping an eye on their honesty levels?

Report Post Tip

Exactly as JessiePinkman said. They ought to be, that doesn't mean they do. Also, when you hit gangster the new tutorial gives you a brief intro to them.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Small change to the vote +'s
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL